No announcement yet.

[Announcement] League of Angels FB APP Players Transfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To change it to log in from R2. 1st click the My Info button on top of log in page. Then click Manage your account. Scrool down to where it says email address put your right email in there. Then make a nickname this will be your log in name. Now log out then put in your nick name click forgot password. Put in your email address. Go to your email it might be in your spam box. Click the link then make a new pass word since when u log in by FB u dont have a pass word. There you go all done no more FB log in.

Comment

So basically I can do what I do each day then? I always login into FB first. Then open LOA up and use the login via FB feature.

Comment

just try again for several attemps same answer all time illegal username?....whats wrong at this point?

Comment

sir why im back in lvl 1 ?
          S1015

Comment

I've got the same thing! I'm back in level 1!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2124181953 View Post
              sir why im back in lvl 1 ?
              S1015
              Are you sure this is your correct server number? R2 do not have server with that number.

Originally posted by JebusFronteer View Post
              I've got the same thing! I'm back in level 1!!
              Are you sure you logged in the same server you used to play before?

Comment

so the people that are on servers that you don't have are just screwed and out of everything they had? I You don't offer my server but I was through facebook.. what do you suggest for me?

Server Natalie and S985 ...

Comment

Players from servers we don't have, need to turn to their platform's support. In your case, I believe, you are from GTA's platform so please head here: http://angel.gtarcade.com/server. Thank you and happy gaming.
                  Last edited by Mentor_Rosso; 07-13-2015, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X