This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear All Loa Players

Have you all received your username and password through mail ? If you guys do, then I'm screwed. Since I just open mail --> Click All --> Collect Rewards --> Delete all. So Could Admin please re-send another mail for me please ? Thanks in advanced.

IGN: Shivaa
    Server: S90 Deathshade lair
    Guild: Peace (Leader)

Thanks for all the things and sorry to trouble you guys.
    Server: S90 - Deathshade Lair

Comment

I can't Login says unknown name Uzziel S102 Cool Bay Used my login email and password.
      May beautiful Angels of kindness, abundance and prosperity surround you and shower you with positive energy

Comment

Did any team get in the worldcup?

Comment

Originally posted by River85 View Post
          Did any team get in the worldcup?
          Nope not a single team qualified

Comment

Originally posted by zHanzo View Post
            G M i wanna ask you something, i have an account in other server and there's angel world cup event. and it said that i will get a message through email, but why i don't get the email?
            Check if you qualified or not.
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Cup-Qualifiers!
            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by <STAR> View Post
              HOW CAN I RETRIEVE MY OLD R2GAME PASSWORD.IF I CANT REMEMBER ON IT., PLS. SEND ME A FEED BACK ME & MY TEAM WANT TO JOIN ANGELS WORLD CUP.?

When i enter first to My Account Info. i enter on it then i found there listed details in me but i also found there black column that indicates to type my "Old password", "New Password" & "New Password Confirmation".
              How can i reset my password w/out typing my Old password or is there other way to have my old password., Please help me ASAP me & my TOP 3 Guild team wants join that event.
              awaiting for your Asap reply thanks.

Below here lately posted on my server that World of Angels Cup Entries Participant Started Duration:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]93018[/ATTACH]

User: STAR
              Server: [S172] Jade Valley
              You need to qualify to enter Angel's cup.As for resetting password go to r2games.com and click forgot password.
              | | |

Comment

Originally posted by R262903305 View Post
                I can't Login says unknown name Uzziel S102 Cool Bay Used my login email and password.
                You need to qualify and login using the details mailed to you.
                | | |

Comment

Originally posted by SShivaa View Post
                  Dear All Loa Players

Have you all received your username and password through mail ? If you guys do, then I'm screwed. Since I just open mail --> Click All --> Collect Rewards --> Delete all. So Could Admin please re-send another mail for me please ? Thanks in advanced.

Server: S90 Deathshade lair
                  Guild: Peace (Leader)

Thanks for all the things and sorry to trouble you guys.
                  You did not qualify for angel's cup so you wouldn't have got a mail.
                  | | |

Comment

After all this event is BIG, why should it be in teams, am the only one from my server gone there, why would I join a losing team, why its not a solo thing, will didn't expect much from R2game, even when they think they would actually do something cool they it, make us really hate this game more and now EVEN more, and its so much like League of angels

1- server slow as hell, filled with error message keep popping up your window, if you can get it right, DONT BOTHER your self, we don't need an event filled with bugs, we don't need an events so laggy and slow, we don't need an events, if we CANT enjoy it, so please NEVER make any events unless its a BUG FREE( which is in my dreams )

2- make this event on teams, when you only alone from your server, ( so if one of your team didn't logged in or it, you cant kick him nor replace him) very cool of you GM for thinking this out

3- send some player ( am one of them ) extremely hard password which has so MUCH I l I l , and now u decide which is one L and which one is I, I thought its wrong at the first place, but after losing 1 day hunting down G M I figure it with a help with a Moderator ( but it was already to late, already 1 days has FINISH and logged in late joined a LAME team.

4- Angel world cup event said it would be maxed out everything, but when we go there TOKE ME 6 hours to do all the upgrades and I think even more, ( blessing depend on luck so if some one NO lucky would spend all his Blessing stone only on 2 heroes while others got all their heroes maxed out, IF U Stupid G M or the one who think about this event want to make it fair, then max everything before, so its be fair to every one, so again this up event.

5- making the event start on Sunday when G M team take holydays on Sundays, so go players we are on holydays, so if you got issues or problems PLS don't send us anything because we are In holydays. another point make this event all .

6- they said we can use Voucher inside if we charged, so here we are charged and NOTHING has gone to our angel server,( I know GM you trying to be fair with every one so no cashiers would role the event, HOW nice of you GM( kiss), but in the first place you guys picked the top 600 from all League of angel events ( which me only CACHEIRS like us would ONLY go to the event) so what the point for non cashiers to join, when we already Very high in BR that non cashiers would NEVER catch us, even in their dreams, they wouldn't catch us, ( if you really wanna make this fair to every one, then allowed every one to join, and I mean EVERY ONE in LOA worlds, ( to much players you are crazy, I know make like world cup, each server go alone, then take the top 2 players from each server, HERE you go fair for NON cashiers and for Cashiers, ( but trust me guys, this WOULD never happen, and am pretty sure every one knows WHY !!!)

7- if you guys think this would be like World cup, then pick 5 players from each server and have them fight there,( so much players, then make a team of 3, just like team arena system, its free idea every one out there would love it.

I can type another 10 point but it would be useless, I really disappointing from League of Angles, the game play is so much fun, but GM or tech or develops or whatever the hell is out there are the one who is F ucking up this game, SO MUCH EVENTS, making the game goes very fast which lead to fast Boredom then players quit playing, either because there is no much to do any more, or cashiers has OVER RUN the non cashiers.

am a VIP almost 9, yes I did spend crazy amount of money here, because I do love this game, as I said this game is fun, but who ever incharge for it, right now, to bad for us, the only things we can do is to prey that he DROP dead, and every one who helped him this game, or knock his head wake up a new person who really will make this game a more enjoying place.

Last, am really sorry for my bad mouth, and making this post long, but trust me this is only a glams of how MAD I'm from this game. '

thank you very much
                    Nightmare
                    Server 109 ethereal realm
                    2nd on BR board with 1050k BR
                    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-01-2014, 04:55 AM.

Comment

HELLO, since you put me in a server where I knew no players I wasn't picked for any team, and to my shock your game devs sc rew ed it up, and somehow I didn't get teamed up with anyone, go figure. I am unable to use anything in server, I try to make friends by clicking names in W/C and it tells me "no such player" odd because I was just chatting with them. So far nothing about this comp. has been even for all players, he ll I didn't even get in a team. This company cares about one thing, how much money can we milk these players for, and what can we do to keep the money rolling in putting up new events that never work right. well Kudos to ya, you did it again, it was suppossed to be even across the board but if you recharge in your normal server then magically you get extra vouchers in your World Cup server, huh, just like diamonds in the game how odd. you lying, thieving bas tards need to make this right. NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF CROOKS RUNNING THIS GAME.

have a great day, and thanks for the dry f uk in
                      tomfixit
                      S31

Comment

Stupid event

Comment

Soo many happy players Thats how a game have to be done son!
                          Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

Ilegall user....?

Comment

you are so stupid with services ...I play day and night to cache a place in A.W.C and when I log I found only bugs ,bugs and bugs .. ...all world know what quality you do....but we know that you were cheap ...maybe before 'cause now you just make huge money with this game...please improve your services to customers if you want to go on with this game ..
                              Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-03-2014, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Was the scheduling changed again or whats going on with world cup? Has been a few days since preliminaries ended and nothing has happened since. Would be nice to get an update or any information.

Comment

Working...
                                X