X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on a chromebook, opera is not an option
    it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

No one on serv 130 has received any "mail" regarding entry... if trying to enter it just gives "illeagal user name" yep that mame "fluffy bunny" sure sounds illeagal to me.. lol (an event you can't enter or log into) back to the drawing board devs!

Comment

You will only receive the mail if you had qualified, You cannot login with your r2games acc.
        | | |

Comment

And how could you qualify?
          Server S168 Felbrook

IGN: Granger

Comment

guys I send you email about fixing my password, you GUYS SEND ME A WRONG pass, so please send it again for me
            Nightmare
            server 109
            number 104

Comment

could log into angel world cup at 7 30 server time and now i cant as it comes up the server isnt responding.

Comment

I havent receive mail to register server 192 The weeping jungle

Comment

Go to this link and check if you are qualified or not. If you are qualified then you would have received a mail with login details enter the details correctly and you will be able to login.
                  | | |

Comment

this a joke or what, I keep getting error message " wrong passwords" even I follow as to what was given to me the account name and password in mail with all correct caps. Sent in tickets about the issues and no reply.......................................................

Comment

Originally posted by R2457413 View Post
                      this a joke or what, I keep getting error message " wrong passwords" even I follow as to what was given to me the account name and password in mail with all correct caps. Sent in tickets about the issues and no reply.......................................................
                      Not able to send you a PM, can you enable it in your forum settings ? or else try logging in again, first character in your password is a number and second is a capital letter.Hope that helps.
                      Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-29-2014, 10:20 AM.
                      | | |

Comment

Also make sure that you use the right letters. I had to try a few times to find out if the l letter in password was and I or and L and whether upper or lower case.

Comment

Quite honestly I dont know what is going on on world cup server. When i enter the tourney area there is nothing there. No names just empty fields. also I cant spend vouchers in shop! But i did get in game mail in Chinese that i wouldn't be able to read if my life depended on it.

Server 15
                          TheDevious1
                          ~ TheDevious1 ~
                          Server 15 Mikaela's Rampage
                          Guild Master of Divinity

Comment

hi, i dont have users name and password sent to my mail, i cannot enter the WORLD CUP, Please assist me! thanks!

S128 Knight's honor

Comment

i dont have received sys mail from angel worldcup
                              i cant login because i dont have username and Pass

Nickname : firebird
                              server : (S164) Frost Fotrtess

Comment

Go to this link and check if you are qualified or not. If you are qualified then you would have received a mail with login details enter the details correctly and you will be able to login.
                                Locking this thread any issues post in support section or send a pm.
                                | | |

Comment

Working...
                                X