Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REMINDER Sign up time for teams ends soon!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when I tried to sign up, got a pop up telling I was using an illegal username...
    this bug is affecting all Server 61 players

Comment

this wasnt for all players. This was only for the top 600 br players on all servers as of June 17th.... I think the lowest in the tourney was like 765k br. so if you did not get in game mail, you wern't invited. and if no one on your server got mail, they wernt invited either.

Comment

Okay, the already mentioned friend of mine who can't log in says "after i use the username and password i get page saying that i need the latest flash version. Which i do not because i have the latest version already." He also said he tried both Chrome and Internet Explorer. Any help?
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

LOL by the time the correct pw was given to me and able to log into the server, guess what ? the fight have already started and stated "failed to qualify" !!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2457413 View Post
            LOL by the time the correct pw was given to me and able to log into the server, guess what ? the fight have already started and stated "failed to qualify" !!!
            So I guess my friends will be out too.....
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

What this? After my team didnt qualify, now i see come teams allready fight for premilinaries sched.

Comment

what I do now? they teams allready fights, you guys should force the player that get no team into random team, but that DID NOT HAPPEN!!!!

Comment

Time to move on to no point in cursing or swearing, got a reply from the ticket I sent in and the reply was " We understand that it is frustrating not to be able to login in the first day of the event, but we spoke with the developers and they said there no compensation will be applied. Unfortunately this decision is not up to us and they are not willing to cooperate" .....

Comment

Working...
                  X