Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Master the House of Cards, Win New Hero Earthshaker!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
    Actually "Cindy" I like to kill ****. So why don't you take your sexist comments and shove them up your sexist ***.
    cat fight

Comment

so BADASS hero and also best tanker i've ever seen on this game .. hopefully became overlord Earthsaker .. so cool , is there any chance for grab it for free ? xD

Free Player not only common player !!!
      Fabrizio S-174
      Semper Fi !!!

Comment

Please change the required level of Mystery Hero to 55 so we can use them

Comment

Yes we are all equal, women don't like weddings? Maybe it's just you.
          Last edited by CinDyLo; 07-02-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
            Actually "Cindy" I like to kill ****. So why don't you take your sexist comments and shove them up your sexist ***.
            I'm not surprised you look like a serial killer. It's great they let you play LOA from jail.
            Last edited by CinDyLo; 07-02-2014, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CinDyLo View Post
              That's just his first level to. Ok so you got a HH now you put a Tyr's ring on him. He hits whole party with 24% chance stun whole party every round...
              not gonna happen. any aoe skill activates tyr or idun only on it's direct target.
              pls think a bit before asking which is the direct target (even for aoe).

Comment

Originally posted by ghizmo80 View Post
                not gonna happen. any aoe skill activates tyr or idun only on it's direct target.
                pls think a bit before asking which is the direct target (even for aoe).
                Well I play a mystic and with ring and my AOE ability it stuns back row and front row at same time.

Comment

Well I play a mystic and with ring and my AOE ability it stuns back row and front row at same time.
                  weird. i play sorc and wall of flames stuns always only direct target.

Comment

No ideas then if it works with HH can someone confirm that theory?

Comment

I'm not surprised you look like a serial killer. It's great they let you play LOA from jail.
                      Dear "Cindy"..Your generalizations make me laugh. They also make me feel sorry for you. I saw on another post you are going to stop spending $2k a week....that's probably the most reasonable thing I have seen you say thus far.
                      Last edited by Miz18; 07-02-2014, 06:18 PM.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                      Server: s4
                      Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Then do post your pic so we can judge you

Comment

Show you mine if you show me yours.

Comment

hello
                            Please Whom may I contact to report (several times before I got Omen)
                            I play S140
                            thank you

Comment

Working...
                            X