Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - Summer Festival!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Summer Festival!

Summer Festival!

Dear Heroes and Angels,

To help make this the best summer ever, League of Angels will be bringing out some awesome new customization, systems, and events. Check them out below!

Click image for larger version

Name:	summer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	1752366 New Fashion
    Summer Gear

Beat the heat with League of Angel’s awesome
    new Summer Gear! Not only is this gloriously
    colorful clothing beautiful, but it was hand
    selected and blessed by none other than
    the mighty see god, Poseidon!

Name:	earthshaker.jpg
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	1752367 New Hero
    Earthshaker

Earthshaker’s true name has long since been
    forgotten; however, it is easy to see where
    his nickname came from. His powerful physique
    and endurance are but two aspects he inherited
    from his Herculean lineage. A single step will
    cause those nearby to think a thunderstorm is
    approaching. He is the only one capable of
    maneuvering his deadly weapon,and no one
    survives his deadly strike.

Name:	jungle.jpg
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	1752368 New Hero
    Amazon Hunter

Amazon Hunter is an expert hunter that knows no
    equal in the art of jungle warfare. Her powerful
    lance is used to keep her enemies at a distance
    while she unleashes her onslaught. She is said
    to have been raised amongst the animals of
    the jungle, thus the reason for her fierce,
    animal-like killer instincts.

Name:	dark.jpg
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	1752369 New Hero
    Dark Paladin

The Dark Paladin is a mysterious warrior
    with enchanted armor said to have been forged
    in the fires of hell. His menacing appearance is
    effective at instilling fear into his opponents
    before he strikes them down in a furious rage.
    Few know how he came to be, but it is rumored
    he was once a peaceful inhabitant of the human
    world before demons enslaved and tortured him
    endlessly for thousands of years.

Name:	polly.jpg
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	1752370 New Angel
    Polly

Polly is the angel of mother earth. She has
    learned to manipulate the world around her for
    the protection of all that is good. Joy and
    kindness accompany her wherever she goes;
    however, for those who wish evil upon the
    innocent, Polly has a side to her that can bring
    down even the most powerful of creatures.

Name:	totem.jpg
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	1752371 New System
    Totems

Harness the power of a wide variety of mighty
    Totems to give you and your party stat and skill
    boosts in battle! These mystical Totems can be
    acquired by facing the fearsome Totem Guards
    in combat. Should you be victorious, the power
    of Totems will be within your grasp!
    Stay tuned for all these awesome updates and more!

will you make it easier for the non paid members to get something nice out of this?
    i would love to have that costume on my toon....

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
    . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
    |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

that wont happen you should know that by now. this is basically a Game Over for majority of players and for game.

Comment

yea coz this one of the stupid games ever all want money lol

Comment

costumes are beautiful new Angel. a pity is for players using hacks money and hopefully the Angel is free .. if not just think of the money this would be the best game

Comment

they won't give anything away for free, they are too tight, all they are interested in, is how much money they can screw out of people each month

Comment

If only they would make these things available to non paying players... even if it was a few weeks after the initial ones were won we could all enjoy the game more as I am getting annoyed with being so far behind the 3 players that buy everything on my server.

Comment

Can we stop with the sky-is-falling talk? I'm not one to defend GTArcade and their sneaky ways to squeeze us out of money (paige, they got exactly the reaction they wanted from you--and they'll keep tempting you to spend money), but when every single release of pay material since St. Paddy's day (or even earlier) has been met with 'nothing for f2p, how much time left?'...

Totem seems interesting, but is another lure to spend (like Eternal Spire). Rest of the stuff is for spenders only. Is. Anyone. Surprised. Really.

And we're still here, with our poor generic Angel of Tides.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMIVTR View Post
                  Can we stop with the sky-is-falling talk? I'm not one to defend GTArcade and their sneaky ways to squeeze us out of money (paige, they got exactly the reaction they wanted from you--and they'll keep tempting you to spend money), but when every single release of pay material since St. Paddy's day (or even earlier) has been met with 'nothing for f2p, how much time left?'...

Totem seems interesting, but is another lure to spend (like Eternal Spire). Rest of the stuff is for spenders only. Is. Anyone. Surprised. Really.

And we're still here, with our poor generic Angel of Tides.

Then lets jump on the bandwagon and offer them a Good Job well done turd cookie yes? Thats the only thing they deserve, but f2p got really bent over this time due to the fact that dark legionnaire is a f2p hero on CN servers not a bloody HoC casher one, this is why ppl are so *insert bad words here" with GTArcade and for R2 not really helping with the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by R24776 View Post
                    Then lets jump on the bandwagon and offer them a Good Job well done turd cookie yes?
                    If you provide the oven, I'll provide the batter.

Comment

Originally posted by R24776 View Post
                      Then lets jump on the bandwagon and offer them a Good Job well done turd cookie yes? Thats the only thing they deserve, but f2p got really bent over this time due to the fact that dark legionnaire is a f2p hero on CN servers not a bloody HoC casher one, this is why ppl are so *insert bad words here" with GTArcade and for R2 not really helping with the matter.
                      The greed has gotten out of hand with the newest HoC as a case in point. I was saving vouchers to work up to a cash hero, but with the MoP rewards requirements now it wouldn't take a few months to get hecate, etc but would now take a few years. I am waiting to see how this world cup wager pans out. I was one of the first to reach rankings. Have a very good win percentage. Have not spent anything, but only using free and voucher buys. If i get cashed out of the top 50 then to me that will show there is no way for anyone to even maintain, let alone compete, in this game any longer without spending massive amounts of money on a few computer generated pictures. Don't worry if you are on my server, when I go I will strip down first so I am not just a dead block in CoM.

Comment

Originally posted by Correllian View Post
                        The greed has gotten out of hand with the newest HoC as a case in point. I was saving vouchers to work up to a cash hero, but with the MoP rewards requirements now it wouldn't take a few months to get hecate, etc but would now take a few years. I am waiting to see how this world cup wager pans out. I was one of the first to reach rankings. Have a very good win percentage. Have not spent anything, but only using free and voucher buys. If i get cashed out of the top 50 then to me that will show there is no way for anyone to even maintain, let alone compete, in this game any longer without spending massive amounts of money on a few computer generated pictures. Don't worry if you are on my server, when I go I will strip down first so I am not just a dead block in CoM.
                        world cup wagers is the worst one you could pick to prove that, since cashers can go up to 300 wagers per match

Comment

This is Kool, hehehe Like to have it But No don't have to spent a Cash COz Moms gonna be Ungry :P
                          Server Phoebe [S179]
                          IGN: NamI

------> Check me out !

Comment

Thumbs up! Free to play players can only buy 20Bets, a day using Vouchers. and top 4-6players only got 1100-1200 Vouchers a Day and we need to do Feast.
                            Server Phoebe [S179]

------> Check me out !

Comment

Thumbs up! Free to play players can only buy 20Bets, a day using Vouchers. and top 4-6players only got 1100-1200 Vouchers a Day and we need to do Feast.
                              Server Phoebe [S179]

------> Check me out !

Comment

Working...
                              X