This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - New Hero: Dark Paladin

The Dark Paladin is a mysterious warrior with enchanted armor said to have been forged in the fires of hell. His menacing appearance is effective at instilling fear into his opponents before he strikes them down in a furious rage. Few know how he came to be, but it is rumored he was once a peaceful inhabitant of the human world before demons enslaved and tortured him endlessly for thousands of years.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dark Legionnaire.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	488.6 KB
ID:	1752307

Class: Warrior
    Position: Melee Tank
    Skill: Unholy Fury – Deals (130% PATK +360) damage to the enemy’s front row, casts a shield around his body equal to 21% of his HP (lasts 2 turns), and returns 21% of the damage dealt as HP to the Dark Legionnaire.
    Attributes:

Click image for larger version

Name:	legionnaire.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	1752308

Looks very nice, thought i suppose only for cashiers.

Comment

this event always make money to spent.. who can see for this game browser u will be rub ur money... lol
      Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-01-2014, 05:27 AM.

Comment

This hero is probbably part of new tavern, available after 65 lvl. This hero will be not only for cashers. It will coast only 1500 ruby.

Hero Name : Dark Legionnaire
        Growth: ★★★★★☆
        Weapon : Sword
        Cost : 1500 Ruby Souls
        Skills: Shadow Mystery, Deals (130% + 360) damage to enemy front row then shields Dark Knight for 21% of his max health and counterstrikes every attacks for 21% of the damage taken for the next 2 turns.

Exept Jungle Lancer there will be another 2 heroes (1 mage, 1 healer) and will coast 1500 ruby in new tavern.

Comment

As for the idiots screaming casher hero, the post above me is correct there will be a new tavern released and with 2 new heroes it's for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
            NO mention of needing rage....prob casher but the stats say otherwise. MEGA CASHER.

That 1st stage hit alone makes KoB worthless fast.

Time to say again game BYE BYE fast for the game. They have gone for cut and run same way as Runescape did in the beginning. But at least that game prolonged it a little, this game is going for cash-and-bye this event
            Stats say MEGA CASHER ? please tell me more

Comment

on GTA it is listed as a House of Cards hero for the mini HoC later in the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowae107 View Post
                As for the idiots screaming casher hero, the post above me is correct there will be a new tavern released and with 2 new heroes it's for everyone
                that's what everyone hopes, but unfortunately gtarcade's link says HOC here
                Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-03-2014, 02:09 AM.

Comment

the game starts to really be boring so if we're stuck with the same old heroes...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaslabarak View Post
                    the game starts to really be boring so if we're stuck with the same old heroes...
                    Where's the "like" button for this post?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaslabarak View Post
                      Game got boring soon as all the angels started to go for hard cashing.

Comment

I am just waiting to see if dark legionnaire is really HOC with jokers so I can decide if I stay or not. I'll make sure to send them a ticket too and tell them to shove their earthshaker , legionnaire and lancer up their rear if they let all on HOC

Comment

They get new players every day, and they only care about cashers, the more servers they open, the more casher, (due people wanting to be the best, so they jump tru server if they can't be the top, or some new cashers go on new servers), as long as they get their cash, i doubt they care about the amount of people that quit. and people in general are very persistent, so they don't quit so easily and always hope for new improves, we still get all updates, thought seeing no new angels/heroes for non/low spenders is fairly sad.

Comment

I hope they will do that!!!
                            ~ One of a Kind ♥

Comment

Originally posted by R269193029 View Post
                              This hero is probbably part of new tavern, available after 65 lvl. This hero will be not only for cashers. It will coast only 1500 ruby.

Hero Name : Dark Legionnaire
                              Growth: ★★★★★☆
                              Weapon : Sword
                              Cost : 1500 Ruby Souls
                              Skills: Shadow Mystery, Deals (130% + 360) damage to enemy front row then shields Dark Knight for 21% of his max health and counterstrikes every attacks for 21% of the damage taken for the next 2 turns.

Exept Jungle Lancer there will be another 2 heroes (1 mage, 1 healer) and will coast 1500 ruby in new tavern.
                              I hope they will do that!!! That'll be nice...
                              ~ One of a Kind ♥

Comment

Working...
                              X