Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - New Hero: Dark Paladin

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedy89 View Post
    when u get it they dont care about anyone of us leaving, they still make money from some ppl and there will always be guys who doesnt care to spend 100k $ on the game...
    Problem is, when free players mass quit, and only cashers remain to just compete and see who had more money, chances are most of those major cashers will just end up quiting as well. Not to mention servers are already geting empty and even big time cashers are geting bored and leaving the game (or realising it's a waste of money). Unless this game changes its way of doing things the game will come to an end pretty soon.

Comment

we all know that but they still dont care lol
      Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
      S75 Whitewater Camp
      Mystic lvl 73
      800k BR
      Zodiac: , ,
      Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

Originally posted by Freedy89 View Post
        we all know that but they still dont care lol
        Since GT is releasing them on next card events I'm starting to believe R2 will do the same. But I'm also led to believe they will do that just to extort more money from cashers before they end up releasing the Starry Tavern with them for free in a few months. But that's bad news too, because a lot of players won't just wait months to finaly replace the orange heros they are using (especialy djinnie)... I'm really foreseeing a mass quit after this. Not to mention after they extort all the money they can this way, they will start releasing the new yellow (gold) heros for Enigma Tavern

Comment

maybe 10% of those threatening that will quit would actually do`it . remember how it was with tycoon when resource reaver got bugged ( men i sue you i quit i no give money and so on) what it did actually happen?nothing...people did move on . whoever wants to quit will just do`it won`t come to forums and say "if u ain`t doing this i quit" most likely nobody cares and ur wasting both ur time when writting the post and others time when they will read`it . just my 50 cents might be wrong but i seriously doubt`it

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
            maybe 10% of those threatening that will quit would actually do`it . remember how it was with tycoon when resource reaver got bugged ( men i sue you i quit i no give money and so on) what it did actually happen?nothing...people did move on . whoever wants to quit will just do`it won`t come to forums and say "if u ain`t doing this i quit" most likely nobody cares and ur wasting both ur time when writting the post and others time when they will read`it . just my 50 cents might be wrong but i seriously doubt`it
            That issue about the tycoon resource reaver is a totaly different issue though, the issue here is the lack of content for free players that naturaly causes them to quit. It's not a matter of "wanting" or not to quit... it will just be a natural reaction to not having anything new to work on. A lot are already quiting every passing day, and the servers geting empty is not just a tale, it's a fact. Speaking for myself (but I'm sure most are thinking the same) I'm not planing to keep on playing using orange heros that can't be trained past Odin Force or using a Lvl 40 guardian angel against players with all Lvl 70 and 80s guardians. While I would be willing to maybe pay $20 or so for a new hero or angel or any other stuff once in a while, I certainly will NOT pay $600 for an hero or angel. I did spend some cash in this game game before, small ammounts once in a while, but I have stoped doing that for quite some time now because it's pretty much pointless the way things are. Spending small ammounts it's as good as nothing, so that money is better in my pocket, especialy considering this game is doomed to die really soon the way it's being run.
            Concerning the reason to make the posts, the point isn't simply just to say I may or may not quit. The major point is to alert to the consequences of them continuing these rip-off policies, and to inform the "less informed" players of what the future of the game may be. And actualy, in this specific case, my main concern was to inform players that these heroes were actualy intended to be released as free heroes on a NEW TAVERN and they are planning to change that (at least temporarily) so they can extort even more money out of some clueless players. If I didn't yet know about these facts I would surely be thankfull if someone came here and told me and everyone else about that.
            Last edited by R233723226; 07-03-2014, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R233723226 View Post
              Since GT is releasing them on next card events I'm starting to believe R2 will do the same. But I'm also led to believe they will do that just to extort more money from cashers before they end up releasing the Starry Tavern with them for free in a few months. But that's bad news too, because a lot of players won't just wait months to finaly replace the orange heros they are using (especialy djinnie)... I'm really foreseeing a mass quit after this. Not to mention after they extort all the money they can this way, they will start releasing the new yellow (gold) heros for Enigma Tavern
              Ok the only ones really Extorting this game is Lame Arcade sine they are the ones incharge of correcting bugs making sure content gets out. All R2 does is publish what they are given from said company.

As ive said b4 without F2P players the game is good as much dead and its got alot worst since the Elite Eternal Spire bug which im sure ppl still remember and still ****** off about. Now here the Dark Legionnaire is supposed to be a free Hero well no its now a in your face get bent we handing it over to cashers hero. But yeah dont expect to see any new heroes and angels for free at this rate.

As for release them in the Starry Tavenr they are already in there just not for FREE.

Comment

and this is the problem in games that are f2p they must be p2w there`s no other way around . people that don`t spend anything wanna be equal or even better with the ones spending . won`t happen so ur left with 2 choices : deal with it or leave . whatever makes u happier

Comment

Originally posted by R269193029 View Post
                  This hero is probbably part of new tavern, available after 65 lvl. This hero will be not only for cashers. It will coast only 1500 ruby.

Hero Name : Dark Legionnaire
                  Class: Warrior
                  Position: Melee Tank
                  Growth: ★★★★★☆
                  Weapon : Sword
                  Cost : 1500 Ruby Souls
                  Skills: Shadow Mystery, Deals (130% + 360) damage to enemy front row then shields Dark Knight for 21% of his max health and counterstrikes every attacks for 21% of the damage taken for the next 2 turns.

Exept Jungle Lancer there will be another 2 heroes (1 mage, 1 healer) and will coast 1500 ruby in new tavern.
                  Totally wrong already checked on GTarcade forums, everyone is raging about it, they are removing a few of the free heroes from lvl 65 tavern aka starry tavern to pu them as casher.

Ya btw if ur free player like me, ur stuck with Nyssa LVL 70. and LVL 61 tavern heroes end of story and also end of game pretty soon, players are leaving by hundreds everyday.
                  Last edited by Lascar77; 07-04-2014, 03:07 AM.

Comment

i play on both servers gt and r2 diferenc was obvios when you complet 20turn you got at gt lvl6 gem and when i come at r2 on euroserver on 20turn i get 5 lvl.dono if gt chanage it but this is fact from me.but more important is that free players and some whit little money spend already finish what they can achife whit nyssa and 61 lvl heroes. all mine angels are up so i cant use tears that mean i cant get prestige and cant get tycoon points .i also wait if no free angel and free heros my natural choise is to quit and think is i dont wona quit but i dont have money for game i am simple poor and cant spend 600 $ when mine month selar is 300 euro .in moment i am 5-6 place in server and many big money compet whit me and spend bec of me to they can win what will hapend when i wil not be there?when you become first after 2 weeks you got very bored and you quit game not here but for every game its same .or mabby this is new way make good game put all skills an systems other game have ,every 1 month start new so players get more cash and gather money (gerila marketing ) than close .big money for 1 year mabby that is agenda dono?

Comment

game reting on board is droping realy fast down and even remove from facebook so mabby they achife what they woned?i be happy if i am wrong bec game is realy simple good,ty
                      Last edited by R261276505; 07-05-2014, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Awesome , all people can get this new Hero I Like this , cuz I dont have much money for spend in diamonds and I like to play this game thanks Gtarcade <3

Comment

Originally posted by Yarinataly View Post
                          Awesome , all people can get this new Hero I Like this , cuz I dont have much money for spend in diamonds and I like to play this game thanks Gtarcade <3
                          hm was that sarcasm?Since the hero is def not free lol

Comment

r2 why i didnt gained the event reward in last house of cards my rank was 6 IGN GabbynieLz server S30 cherub echo

Comment

Originally posted by GabbynieLz View Post
                              r2 why i didnt gained the event reward in last house of cards my rank was 6 IGN GabbynieLz server S30 cherub echo
                              Did you meet the requirement points?...

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                                hm was that sarcasm?Since the hero is def not free lol
                                Why do you say that when that hero is in the starry tavern.....

Comment

Working...
                                X