X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think first need to fix aoede dmg bug.... S57 NoM

Comment

Please make new angels for common/non diamond player.. Maybe Dev can make angel with standard ability for common player and angel with special ability for diamond player.. that would be fair n angel tears still useful...

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
        GOODY, another ALMOST better angel.

EVERY angel since Nyssa is better in 1 respect, others are junk. A better angel requires a little more than a hard to reach max benefit of +X for 1 ability, and a stupid +50 for others. Almost no difference.

SHOW REAL stats....halo, max halo, etc
        I couldn't of put it better myself. It's another angel they want us to spend on that will do nothing the angels everyone else already has.

Comment

As most or some players - i have the problem of having all the basic angels ( nocturnal lunaria marina glacia ... nyssa ) all maxed out having close to 3000 useless angel tears . while R2 and GTArcarde ever so faithful still only cares about the pay to play players - the ones not paying to play still gets to have no new angels to add .... this is really unfair this is what ? the 5th or 6th angel pay to play players get while the rest have to wait / beg for a new angel ... dont you guys think its about time to even the odds to some digree for all players and to release 2 or 3 new none pay to play angels ?

Comment

she has a max halo at level 85 as of right now.....
            Last edited by whitefang969; 07-21-2014, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Is it for several days or for those who owned opens

Comment

how do u unlock other angels

Comment

Working...
                X