Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The good ole "Imma Bugz you out everytime the server has a big cashing update" Enjoy

Comment

I can get back into the game but my entire game has been reset!! My diamonds are gone and I am right back at the begining??????

Comment

got in the game but in cross server some battles froze and when i tried to get in team arena i couldn't get in any rooms or make my own... please fix the bugs quickly

Comment

update doesnt fix br bug s 129

Comment

i can`t see update on s192
            Name: Lana

Class: Berseker

Server: S192 Weeping Jungle

Comment

no br fix FIX THIS GAME BEFORE U OPEN NEW SERVERS

Comment

there was no update yet for s3-s XXX...it will be updated when u`l see Totems in game

Comment

server 129 got the update but br bug stays its not fix

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
                    Bug Fixes
                    · Missing BR in battles was fixed.
                    I still have missing BR... Now, in battle my BR increases 10k; before the bug, my BR increased ~50k.

Comment

So when did they make it so the angel level cannot exceed the player level I see plenty of players that there angel is a higher level than they are. Whenever is happened nice job handicapping everyone else in the game whoever decided this would be good needs there head examined.

Comment

we need something cheap its impossible to get the other angels

Comment

So the one thing I was buying in djinnis shop they have removed - just great.
                          Bring back the kingly souls.
                          So we can continue buying them.

Comment

hum how works totem skill ? dont understand that all how it works

Comment

i still have missing battle br the update did not fix the issue im having s111, could you please think about putting upa new angel in arena shop that could be prchased with arena badges like nyssa was.... there a quite a lot of players leaving my server because of this bug with the battle br missing and the fact that your putting up new angels etc for cashiers only and not thinking about us normal players .... i have considered leaving the game myself for that very reason but i really do love this game and would hope to see you add some new angels for us free players and that the battle br bug is fixed very soon

Comment

I hope they do,i was collecting/using diamonds to get those
                                Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                                So the one thing I was buying in djinnis shop they have removed - just great.
                                Bring back the kingly souls.
                                So we can continue buying them.

Comment

Working...
                                X