Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess that's the end if they removed the fact that you cannot save mails anymore. I think that thing was great as everyone was happy, but apparently not for the devs.

Comment

Actually the reason I think they took that off is coz all of us keep posting it publicly in forums. Someone explained how to get Hecate free....and guess what Next HoC they increased the points to make it like 8 months of waiting in HoC for her. We tell about how to get more points in Tycoon and suddenly it is taken off!!!.

Lets PM or start another place to share this stuff!!

Comment

Looks like they make everithing to stop non cashers play this game ...NO ANGELS , NO HEROES, NO chance to reach any points without using diamonds .. embarrassing and boring

Comment

whaooo me want wings!
          Last edited by kiNgofjuNk; 07-07-2014, 02:56 PM.
          Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

Single Server is easy enough to gain points, being that we aren't cross-server competing each other. Though I think for that they should add gold for Single Server Tycoon.

The main question is: Why does X-Server Tycoon have a gold category, but not Single Server?
            Shadowbound
            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
            League of Angels
            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

It'd be quite easy to get points if the freaking chests from Raiders would count! And beside that, I always thought when I was new on my Server (S20) it's an easy event for non-casher. But hey, I'm getting bored about Tycoon all the time. It was Tycoon - other - Tycoon (agaaaaaaaain????)... too much often. I miss Angels Quiz. Angels Quiz was pretty cool, gold for "free" (Even for non-casher), bonus prizes for EVERYONE (Soulstones, Blessed Stones, etc.)

Comment

Now that I started saving my mail for the tycoon for the first time, they decided it's a no-no.
                My question is: what will they do about those who, as it turns out, unfairly won cool tycoon prizes in the previous tycoons? Will they get to keep their "illegal" mounts, clothes and angels? Because they cheated, right? If what they did was not cheating, why is everybody else not allowed to do the same now?

It appears that cheaters and exploiters profited the most, while the rest of us were naive suckers because we played fair. Many people probably lost their rewards to those who were cheating.

Comment

Btw the mails from the past that you got and you opend now count , 5 from my server now used it and got points so the mail bug is not fixd .
                  [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                  [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
                    Btw the mails from the past that you got and you opend now count , 5 from my server now used it and got points so the mail bug is not fixd .
                    Maybe on your server.

Comment

Originally posted by R230785 View Post
                      want to say somthing bout the way to collect points i notice you cant collect points from mail if store it befor event now?an also made it 48k points instead of 40k points for the single server tycoon. why is this as it the best way for non-cashers to participate in this event now you have shut them out of this event an given them no chance of makeing the tycoon ranks so expect alot of quitters now. also im the best casher on my server S16-S19 (UA1) an if this is the case ill also quit an ill make sure i get most of my cash back for this game. with in the last month an thats alot of cash be warned do not add this to tycoon let non- cashers have a chance as well. ingame name HOTDOG
                      AGREE let the non-cashers surviveeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

they so quick to make $$$ but so slow to fix bugs still waiting domination to be fixed on s16-s19 (ua1) 6 months. an still have false bug in arena. an what i mean by domination is bugged is that no rounds will complete it stay at round 1 cant collect rewards/or wager so for 6 months with out this or compansation says alot.
                        Hotdog

Comment

im the only one on s16-s19 whos mail never worked every one else mail saved befor event worked for them this is realy unfair an needs be fixed even my alts mail on another server worked but not my main please fix
                          Hotdog

Comment

guys its official.. saved mail do counts towards tycoon XD

Comment

and the trick is u need to use collect all for it to count..

Comment

2-3nd place get 1 lvl 8 cherub instead of 2.... please fix it

Comment

Working...
                                X