Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great another day of being spammed about an upcoming update (before and after its done) by someone who obviously doesn't speak English very well!

[Announcement] Server is receiving an update during the coming 2 hours. Please be noticed.

Everytime your notification is confusing and poorly written and makes you look hugely unprofessional! Tell us the approximate time for the update, use the correct tense and grammar structure and we might be able to determine if the update has been done or if its still upcoming when we log on. Its not the fault of the person writing the message, whoever allocates this job to someone who doesn't speak fluent English needs to sort it out.

[Announcement] Dear Players, an update is scheduled for XX:XX to XX:XX. For full details visit the forum.

Then after the update remove the message! Come on its not hard and if you cant get something as simple as this right what faith should the gamers have that you are working on the numerous bugs??

Comment

today already 10july...no update yet
      Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

where is Beach Treasure.............??????
        Name: Lana

Class: Berseker

Server: S192 Weeping Jungle

Comment

S102 just got the update...Heroes on enigma tavern
          Originally posted by Henry Miller
          There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
          S102-CoolBay
          Immortals

Comment

papararasattararararara

Comment

DAMN FIRST NEED TO FIX A LOT OF ANGEL BUGS !!!!!!!!!! Beach treasure.... yeah thats what i need and not a correct balanced pvp... who cares aoede bugged damage... Correct! i want to fix my aoedes weak dmg pls asap! still not fixed on S57-Necropolis of Mist
              Last edited by WorldJunkie; 07-10-2014, 03:48 AM.

Comment

u correct aoede description stat but u didnt fix the in-battle stat.

Comment

oh well S127 dont have beach treasure..

Comment

great upgrade again AND NOW I WANT MY SHARDS BACK IN RAIDERS
                    STUPID IDIOTS ALL UPDATES HAVE BUGS

Comment

Where are the changes..................

Comment

The first changes are in enigma tavern and synth.....but where is the beach treasure?

Comment

Aoede: shows the good stats in angel tab, BUT have false stat in battle!!!!! ( compare and CoM battles)

Comment

s-121 what with the lagg today ???

Comment

s-124 insane lag, did inferno need click 10times to move at the end it got frozen and only timer saw , then my mates did got reward , awsome updates

Comment

in s35 lag overload specially in inferno i ha to refresh the game few timed

Comment

Working...
                                X