Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was thinking I was being impatient but after 7 hours of what was supposed to take 4-5 hours.... it's midnight PDT, thought I would be able to login by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jambay View Post
      was thinking I was being impatient but after 7 hours of what was supposed to take 4-5 hours.... it's midnight PDT, thought I would be able to login by now.
      Does anyone even knows when a data log in to the s49 it is more than 7 hours Thank you for answering

Comment

• 4-5 hrs? omg its already 8 hrs and not fixed yet.
        sorry for complain, but waiting is the most boring in my life

Comment

• Is this crazy or what, S16/19 merge again? Do you know how hard is it to get the rankings in Clash Of Might to top 50 and stay there? I really don't see the point of this server having to merge again after we have already went through the merging thingy

Comment

• when will be the servers opened again

Comment

• not only are the server merge taking more than twice as long as stated, the forum was locked out too.... wth? if you want players to quit, you're doing fine.

Comment

• When the devs say its going to take 4hr to complete, you should have all come to expect by now that it will take twice as long and only work half as well as expected... lmao
                DemonWarrior S49

Comment

• Originally posted by NathanCrocker View Post
                  When the devs say its going to take 4hr to complete, you should have all come to expect by now that it will take twice as long and only work half as well as expected... lmao
                  You're nice when you say twice... been 10hrs now on s65...

Comment

• Originally posted by NathanCrocker View Post
                    When the devs say its going to take 4hr to complete, you should have all come to expect by now that it will take twice as long and only work half as well as expected... lmao
                    You're nice when you say twice... been 10hrs now on s65...

Comment

• s16-s19 is only merging because we have not been able to have domination since we merged the first time an they are unable to fix it. so they think they can fix it by merging us again with a server who havent had any problems. i dont think it will work but they could surprise me ( realy doubt it ). fingers crossed an look forward to seeing new plaayers in s16-s19-s13 in about 24 hours
                      Hotdog

Comment

• Nice that the merges are happening and all, but that maintenance started for s26 at 8PM EDT last night. It's 6:20 AM and still down? 10 and a half hours? Is one of the main staff going to give us an update or something about this, because I'm sure we'd really like one. Team Arena starts in 10 minutes, and I'd like to not miss it, if possible. Thanks guys/gals/animals/things.

Comment

• lol stop crying they was say 4-5 hours ,maiby take litle more,just waith

Comment

• its now been 11 hours since S24 merge began. still can't log in.

Comment

• s72 also *** so long alr i cant play long sia i tot can play alr ....

Comment

• Finally loggedf into S24 and my rose ranking and house of card rankings have gone and the roses and HoC vouchers have not been returned to me or the people who sent me roses This is Sh it by the way and a total waste. you offer 50 HoC vouchers comp to all but i have lost 210 vouchers i had saved up.

Comment

Working...
                                X