This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pho3nix87 View Post
    Come on guys, quit complaining that non cashers NEVER get anything. I DONT cash MUCH at ALL. BUT, you just had the chance to get Freyja boots in the Soccer World Cup Betting, all you had to do was get 2k points. over 3k peeps just got FREE Freyja boots, you dont see ME complaining. Thank You r2games, and gtarcade. Very generous and I am very grateful
    Well they do need a new angel, so I'd be complaining also. But we're yet to see If It'll be top prize only, or very slim chance like Aoede to acquire.
    S146 Galvine

Comment

Originally posted by Kaslabarak View Post
      so that's gonna be the big prize for CS tycoon.. So one of your bots or a really hard casher will win that... Wartune style is getting close...
      Not even an actual player, just a bot will win Polly in every tycoon. All they need to do is program themselves infinite etc.

Comment

please optimize nyssa's level too for at least 80.

Comment

please optimize nyssa's max level to 80.

Comment

Come on guys, quit complaining that non cashers NEVER get anything. I DONT cash MUCH at ALL. BUT, you just had the chance to get Freyja boots in the Soccer World Cup Betting, all you had to do was get 2k points. over 3k peeps just got FREE Freyja boots, you dont see ME complaining. Thank You r2games, and gtarcade. Very generous and I am very grateful
            Glad u are happy with a pair of boots. But it doesnt compare to opportunity for new heroes and angels. Even if make it high number of souls/arena badges - but give us a chance to be competitive.

-Malaika S179

Comment

well HF with Freyja boots vs Headless, Shaker, hecate, pally , lancer, etc

Comment

Very generous... seems like the joke of the year you just made. How about the Dark Paladin and huntress that are FREE on chinese servers but here, you have to pay. Call that generous? Pure joke.

Comment

Well i got freya's boot from world cup wager and i am happy for that .. just an angel more or just make nyss'a max lvl80 .. please

Comment

Non-donator players can't obtain Mikaela or Polly or other angels good...

Comment

really? LOL i sick of all these policy really. at least you can upgrade nyssa's level this time! my decision of left the game getting stornge rand stronge. seriously im not crying at all how we can compatetate with casher players like thiss seriously.

Comment

Like one man said, either adapt or perish, those your destiny, god damn cry baby's.

Comment

accuse people as cry babay? lol main reason is fair play here!

Comment

Originally posted by welcometofreakshow View Post
                            really? LOL i sick of all these policy really. at least you can upgrade nyssa's level this time! my decision of left the game getting stornge rand stronge. seriously im not crying at all how we can compatetate with casher players like thiss seriously.
                            why FTP player always wants to compete with casher? If u don't have a preset long term plan, u got almost 0 chance to kill light mid casher anyway. Stop crying. Either spend be happy, or play free and swallow.
                            Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Exactly what vhunter said, myself, i can beat most of light-mid cashers, obviously not hard ones, and that's how it should be, i mean, this is business 1st and foremost, hard cashers bring most of the money, and keep this game alive, you want ''fair play'' go play wow or jog off, hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by knezius View Post
                                Exactly what vhunter said, myself, i can beat most of light-mid cashers, obviously not hard ones, and that's how it should be, i mean, this is business 1st and foremost, hard cashers bring most of the money, and keep this game alive, you want ''fair play'' go play wow or jog off, hilarious.
                                Well i kinda agree on your statement there buddy and yeah "fair play" wont get this game alive, but at the very least providing something new for FTP can really create much more competition, not between casher and jugnutz but create something that can at the very least attract more people or keep them for cryin out loud (free and casher alike) to play the game. most server's are going dead, many are quitting and all that stuff. not really my care but its kinda lonely doing stuff solo most of the time.
                                =========================================

League of Angels
                                KojieSan
                                S74 [Nightwatch]
                                Berserker Lv 53
                                BR: secret ;P
                                Light Blaze

Crystal Saga
                                DaisukiDN
                                S8 [Kaspaya Beach]
                                Hybrid Priest Lv 71
                                Scion
                                Demi Godz

Wartune
                                KojieSan
                                S40 [Blood Realm]
                                Mage Lv 59
                                BR: cant touch it
                                Legendz

"God is just a System that humans use so that they can blame someone when they fail or beg for favors when they are in need"

Comment

Working...
                                X