This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07/17 GMT Server Merge House of Cards Reset Compensation

Due to the GMT server merge on July 17th at 1:00 AM, there were players who drew cards in House of Cards right before the point reset. Thus, all players in S20 & S24, S26 & S29, S43 & S43, S49 & S51 and S63 & S65 will be able to collect a compensation pack in-game once the server merges are complete. Players who ranked within the points rankings prior to reset have also been recorded and will have compensation sent directly to their inventories. We sincerely apologize for any and all inconvenience caused!

Will it be gone of our chest in the Domination Wager for a late claim?
    One more thing, are the save mails will be gone in server merge?
    Last edited by adamusph; 07-17-2014, 12:54 AM.

Comment

saved mail better not be deleted in server merge i got 38 pages of mail in my mail box
      Hotdog

Comment

how long need to wait to play again today??

Comment

S45 doesn't work!!

Comment

neither does 51

Comment

S24 still can't login and I just used 215 card vouchers that i had saved up to get points to trade for king and queen of spades before logging off. I also had almost 11k in roses rank competition that were sent to me to try and get dragonborn drapes. Are those still going to be there as well?

Comment

What the **** r u dooing 11hour's?? S34 not work till now! What r u merging so looooong???

Comment

When we can play again?? On s34

Comment

where is s44 Serpent's Guile that need to merge!

Comment

how many hours do we have to wait for this...

Comment

now we are showing as VIP already collected after reset AND we can't collect in Alchemy. Talk about a complete balls up. I lost my name today, lost 210 HoC vouchers worth of rankign points, lost almost 11k worth of roses ranking points and now we can't even collect normal items. ***** total balls up

Comment

Rita... we have been waiting for over 2months now on a transfer to a GMT server, and arnt even included, like 70% of the players since then have quit... and im just wondering, why the hell our request wasnt amoung thos servers there?

Comment

Originally posted by Camoswush View Post
                            Rita... we have been waiting for over 2months now on a transfer to a GMT server, and arnt even included, like 70% of the players since then have quit... and im just wondering, why the hell our request wasnt amoung thos servers there?
                            Request on a transfer on server? I don't think they do that... If you don't like your server you go and make new hero on another...
                            osobena
                            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

(Whispers from Nicky: Now we have many servers in different time zones. If you notice you are in the wrong time zone when you enter a server, please shift to a new server and we can provide a transfer of VIP level and diamonds.)

Comment

Working...
                              X