• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the comments getting too sexy here.
    Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Originally posted by lovetokillyou View Post
      hahahha The funny thig is I am the person that beat him and i have almost 100k less BR, To answer your Question he spent abouit $25k REAL CASH on the game and R-2 Should not favor him at all not fair. And BTW he will need another $25k Cause come next Tourny His butt is mine He isnt smart just has alot of cash
      are u saying u are chief?
      Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

My question...whether he spent $25k or $60k.....is he single? rofl

IGN: MizUndrstd
        Server: s4
        Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

you know that because you spent only 24k $$$ ??? and if he must spend 25k$$$ you will spend 30k $$$ to beat his butt??? If you ask me anybody who spend money in any kind of game is not a smart person , and honestly I feel sorry for all heavy cashers
          Originally posted by lovetokillyou View Post
          hahahha The funny thig is I am the person that beat him and i have almost 100k less BR, To answer your Question he spent abouit $25k REAL CASH on the game and R-2 Should not favor him at all not fair. And BTW he will need another $25k Cause come next Tourny His butt is mine He isnt smart just has alot of cash

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
            My question...whether he spent $25k or $60k.....is he single? rofl
            of course he is single , he live in a tent in backyard of his parents because he sold everything he had (car,house.e.t.c.) and right now all he has is his laptop and this account , next step will be to kill his parents ,bury them in the garden,sell their house to have more cash to spend , muaaahaha

Comment

Can't believe they didn't ask Burning how it felt to pay $20,000 US for a $10 figurine. Damn thing had better been dipped in gold Burning.

Comment

the comments are BURNING so hot and sexy now...lol :P

Comment

Just a side note. Nicky is with Gtarcade not R2games. We do not affect the transfer of anything on R2games platforms and never will.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues
                  For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by AndersonGray View Post
                    Can't believe they didn't ask Burning how it felt to pay $20,000 US for a $10 figurine. Damn thing had better been dipped in gold Burning.

or maybe he never spend any cash in this game .... hint hint
                    S69 Foultusk Lair
                    IGN Jm4nsk1
                    Guild BloodOath
                    Alliance BloodOath
                    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

funniest part of the interview...

Nicky: As a Singaporean in the US-East server, the time difference may make you miss many events, but you still managed to turn your character into a berserker with 2200k BR. How did you deal with the time difference and how many hours do you spend in the game per day?
                      Burning: I tried my best to log in the game every day, and do all the things I could. I could hardly ever take part in the World Boss and the daily question events, which lead to a lack of coins. I had to use other methods to compensate for this loss.

really? i mean, really? youre asking a guy, who gets 200k+ tycoon pts, how he dealt with the loss of gold from not attending world boss and quiz? really? (hint: diamonds)
                      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                      Magus Rynd

Comment

i think the point of this interview is to encourage all players to spend more money on this game and say for all who still hesitant "this what you get if spend diamonds" maybe burning is rich or whatever.. but for me i already spent only 100 $ in 4 months and i'm not planning to spend anymore not bcuz of anything except the game hasn't the deep content that takes u inside,,and if u want really fun and "cheap" MMORPG u can go for world of warcraft the best in this category (which i start to think about )

League of Angles
                        S133
                        lvl 69 Paladin (5th on sever)

Comment

Originally posted by R269471161 View Post
                          i think the point of this interview is to encourage all players to spend more money on this game and say for all who still hesitant "this what you get if spend diamonds" maybe burning is rich or whatever.. but for me i already spent only 100 $ in 4 months and i'm not planning to spend anymore not bcuz of anything except the game hasn't the deep content that takes u inside,,and if u want really fun and "cheap" MMORPG u can go for world of warcraft the best in this category (which i start to think about )

League of Angles
                          S133
                          lvl 69 Paladin (5th on sever)

well alot of players arent as dumb as GTA think they are and know the **** what is going on .... and if they dont get there **** together ,game will die in shorter time then i thought it will.
                          S69 Foultusk Lair
                          IGN Jm4nsk1
                          Guild BloodOath
                          Alliance BloodOath
                          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Working...
                          X