X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zodiac

Description:
    The Zodiac is a series of Single Player Dungeons of significant importance to improving your character and game performance. Upon clearing each dungeon, you will gain access to a new Aegis. Additionally, the Zodiac is your only source for the coveted Aegis Shards.

Difficulties
    1. There are now 3 types of difficulties in the Zodiac: Normal, Nightmare, and Purgatory.
    2. You must complete the easier difficulties in their specified order before harder ones will be unlocked.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zodiac - new modes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.8 KB
ID:	1753785

Nightmare & Purgatory Difficulties
    1. Nightmare and Purgatory must be selected to being battling through the Zodiac in either of these modes.
    2. After completing Nightmare and Purgatory your angel will obtain a special blessing.

Zodiac Blessing
    The Zodiac Blessing is a type of buff that gives the following attribute bonuses:

1. Resistance to dizziness is increased by 30%.
    2. Resistance to confusion is increased by 30%.
    3. Deal 20% more damage to enemies with the highest attack damage.
    4. Increases Angel rage by 25 points.
    5. At the start of a battle, 2 random enemies will have their rage decreased by 25 points.

Note: Zodiac Blessing stacks up to 3 times.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Zodiac Blessing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	219.0 KB
ID:	1753784

First Kill
    1. When a player receives first kill for Nightmare mode, the difficulty of Normal mode for that server will decrease by 20%.
    2. When a player receives first kill for Purgatory mode, the difficulty of Nightmare mode for that server will decrease by 20%.

Note: Purgatory mode is currently unavailable in game, it will be opened in later update.

Due to constant updates, the information above may differ to the final results found in-game. We welcome players to bring any discrepancies to our attention.

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

Is the update done yet ?. Saw in "Daily" About. its written there. but so far. have not seen any of the functions.
    S96

Comment

Hurry up with update! My angels are screaming to be lvled!!! And I want to get at nightmare!
      League of Angels
      S96 Alanna
      Beserker lvl 71
      Fortuna lvl 85
      Sterling Moonbeam
      Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
      850k BR+
      Guild: Legendary
      Blood and Jade
      S66 Shanrou lvl 66
      Bayi/Zhi
      War Urso 7*
      45k BR+
      Guild: Eternal

Comment

I understand this correct, the nightmare and purgatory options are per zodiac and I can play each one individually in any difficulty I unlock or do I have to complete the whole set of zodiac dungeons in normal, then start with #1 again in nightmare ?

I'm asking because the interface options are there on S184 and so far I failed to get into Nightmare on zodiacs I have already completed.

Comment

New Zodiac is up but I have used my daily attempts already....
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

just like totem only for cashers

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
              Made same mistake
              Thought the attempts count as different. So we can do normal OR nightmare only, not both?
              salz
              Guild : Razor
              UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

Fix bug please only see angel no party

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                  Same here... ;(
                  Character Name: 7raX (MeLLoW7raX) | Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage | Class: Berserker Level 90
                  ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

Comment

Originally posted by salabhn View Post
                    Made same mistake
                    Thought the attempts count as different. So we can do normal OR nightmare only, not both?
                    Thought the same..... If I knew it won't be different attempt I would have saved mine...
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

hmm i cleared my zodiacs but nightmare isn't availbale, not working yet the other difficultys or?

Comment

Nvm misread. You need to clear at least Capricorn before nightmare unlocks for Aries.
                        Last edited by Roblox88; 07-24-2014, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Idk what's ur problem guys... it's works perfect.. but is ridiculous Hard... i can't understand how i can kill taurus Nightmare with 1kk BR.. and one of my friend who is donater and have hacate and 1.3kk BR he cant kill it too... how we can pass it ?

It's ok ... but this new "Thing" its only for Big Spenders lol... not for normal spender... if with 1.3kk and Hecate we cant pass Taurus... idk if Burning will can pass Cancer... or Leo... but after that STOP!

Realy guys... THIS IS RIDICULOUS HARD !

Comment

Its hard but doable. I am a 1,2 mil BR guy and I have killed Gemini nightmare. Next one i get slaughtered on first pack hehe

Comment

It is supposed to be hard, after all you go in after taking down almost all zodiac. Our big monster took down Cancer.
                              osobena
                              s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Working...
                              X