Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want to ask. what kind of bug does Mr.Game Master was posted??

Comment

how to put a new thread in the forum Stradaqc 113 fea summit
      Last edited by R263234785; 07-27-2014, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kokoos20 View Post
        why u dont check HeLLRaZoR from s20 ?!? how could he get 20k point in tidal pool for 3 days in a raw? did u count how many diamond it cost to get that 20k point?
        so did u check?

Comment

The Angel Cards are to use in the Angel Exclusive event which is due to start on 28th

Comment

GM nice to tell us that you ban cheaters.
            But what is a cheat? When is someone a cheater.
            You wont tell us what this players did ingame what you call a cheat.
            i assume that you have fix it ingame so we cant use it next time.
            If you let us now what this cheat is we can report a bug like that if we find 1
            Now we dont know why they are banned and do we think next time that if we can collect or use something next time to get in the ranking that it is a legal action of getting points for that event.
            Now many players think it is about saving resouces for tycoon and will they be afraid to save for next tycoon because they think they will be banned for it.

So please explain us more about what happend so all players can play their game and that they dont have to be afraid to be banned next tycoon or what kind of event we will have.

Each player can then report bug faster so that other players cant use it as a cheat
            Last edited by Scorpionrose; 07-27-2014, 08:51 AM.
            S8-Captive Amora
            IGN-DWPOHKP
            Guild Godly-Deputy Leader
            Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
            Br- 6755708

Comment

GM nice to tell us that you ban cheaters.
              But what is a cheat? When is someone a cheater.
              You wont tell us what this players did ingame what you call a cheat.
              i assume that you have fix it ingame so we cant use it next time.
              If you let us now what this cheat is we can report a bug like that if we find 1
              Now we dont know why they are banned and do we think next time that if we can collect or use something next time to get in the ranking that it is a legal action of getting points for that event.
              Now many players think it is about saving resouces for tycoon and will they be afraid to save for next tycoon because they think they will be banned for it.

So please explain us more about what happend so all players can play their game and that they dont have to be afraid to be banned next tycoon or what kind of event we will have.

Each player can then report bug faster so that other players cant use it as a cheat

i agree with u bro
              i am confuse with types cheat so tell us GM!!! You do not just silent or all the players will remain still confused

Comment

whoa Snuggles is on the list, didn't realize that!

Comment

Originally posted by mazais15 View Post
                  101 % agreed to kakuci

LordDragonX - as u say its per terms & conditions - does ur terms say - dont save ur rescources- spend themm!! ? there are no terms which say that u cant save ur rescources + if other players dont think its their fault if they prefferably spend money insted of thinkin!!!

ill explain u a word cheating - illegal action - but saving stuff isnt included as expample u put ur money in bank with saving account and u earn intrest feee! so that means u will be placed in jail - according to ur AKNOWLADGE ( WHICH SEEMS TO BEE FAR FROM REALISTIC)

bug - hidden ingame secrets to gain extra stuff! - does saving items means this? i dont think so!!! + even if u consider it is - there is 0 fault from player but its all u so how the hellu can blame players who think more then needed?
                  Apparently, you didn't read kakuci's post very well. Or you did and you agree with people being able to cheat. I read his/her post very well, regardless of the atrocious spelling. To quote, but with proper spelling: "What you call "cheating", I assume it's only your fault of making this BUG happen, and when some players use it, you obviously don't get enough money for it right, so it makes you upset."

Now notice how he's talking about the "bug". No, collection of resources/saving mails is not cheating. They're in-game allowable functions. However, the bug in question, found by the now banned people, allowed them to constantly collect rewards from hot events. The collect button did not gray out when they collected, so they kept collecting. That's a bug, exploitable for personal profit/gain, disallowed by the ToS, and they were booted for cheating. Those people started tycoon with 50-70K points using the bug, and people caught them, reported them, it was investigated, and yes, we all hate cheaters.....except you and kakuci obviously.

If you agree with him/her that cheating/bug exploiting should be allowed, perhaps GT/r2 needs to keep an eye on you two, as you obviously wouldn't report an exploitable bug if you found it.

Comment

Originally posted by LordDragonX View Post
                    Apparently, you didn't read kakuci's post very well. Or you did and you agree with people being able to cheat. I read his/her post very well, regardless of the atrocious spelling. To quote, but with proper spelling: "What you call "cheating", I assume it's only your fault of making this BUG happen, and when some players use it, you obviously don't get enough money for it right, so it makes you upset."

Now notice how he's talking about the "bug". No, collection of resources/saving mails is not cheating. They're in-game allowable functions. However, the bug in question, found by the now banned people, allowed them to constantly collect rewards from hot events. The collect button did not gray out when they collected, so they kept collecting. That's a bug, exploitable for personal profit/gain, disallowed by the ToS, and they were booted for cheating. Those people started tycoon with 50-70K points using the bug, and people caught them, reported them, it was investigated, and yes, we all hate cheaters.....except you and kakuci obviously.

If you agree with him/her that cheating/bug exploiting should be allowed, perhaps GT/r2 needs to keep an eye on you two, as you obviously wouldn't report an exploitable bug if you found it.
                    i lol'd at this gj

Comment

Originally posted by LordDragonX View Post

So cheating can be exploiting angel lvl over his real cap.? i mean player level=angel level

Comment

Okay I'm closing this thread. As was posted we checked everyone on the tycoon. Everyone but the ones we banned were innocent so please stop the accusations at people. Thank you.
                        File a ticket
                        for payment issues
                        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                        X