X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janice_Yan
    replied
    The storm continues, and a shadow emerged from the darkest corners of the mountains. The figure held a staff of bones, and chanted an ancient spell as it slowly walked to the beserkers' resting ground. "I summon thee all back from the eternal flames of hell, I am the creator whom gives you the second life, awaken and obey, until the messenger of eternal peace visits you once more." Dark ripples of energy surrounded the area, flames erupted from the deceased beserker's eyes. The monster's remain shaked as if they are welcoming their new master, moments later a thick dark mist surrounds the figure and the beserkers, and as the hours passes and the mist subsides....they are gone.

IGN: Crystal
    Server: S208 - Sapphire Coast
    Guild: Redemption

Leave a comment:

• JONAjoy
    replied
    Then the sky drew dark thick clouds appeared and thunder sounded round and lightening bolts did fill the sky and deftly struck the ground, And then a dragon appeared from air and grabbed all the berseker by the head and shook it twice then ripped it off yes . . . they was surely dead

IGN:PriestessJoy
    server:S86 northern furnace
    guild: madness

Leave a comment:

• kevin-nl
    replied
    when the night striks,, all the berserkers claws comming out to destroy ouwer country,,,,, name: alienking server: s60.. guild: TheOverlords

Leave a comment:

• Estesolaria
    replied
    The vampire woke up in the morning, having no recollection of what happened, however she couldnt shake off the feeling that something was amiss

Leave a comment:

• R210737635
    replied
    when they became both drunked, the werewolf r@ped the vampire, they make it through the night . lol

s44 - PoorPrince ( no diamonds since death )

Leave a comment:

• anakron
    replied
    Right around then, the seventeen beers must've kicked in, and the werewolf got up to relieve himself.

Selene
    S181 - Firestone Keep

Leave a comment:

• QueenKuNika
    replied
    And both of em make new story... Beautiful love of vampire and werewolf... But the mage get so jealous, he wants vampire to be his wife after he found out vampire is a georgeous lady hiding in man suit

Leave a comment:

• Revendoruz
    replied
    and vampire also feel interesting when werewolf drink beer and they sit together , tell to everybody that they story already finish and hope someone start a new thing again.

IGN: Hellreven
    S102 Coolbay

Leave a comment:

• QueenKuNika
    replied
    The werewolf ordered hot beer cause he got toothache, but it was rough day and he really needs it... He drinks all 17 glass of hot boiled beer straight while starring at vampire...

QueenKuNika
    S102 Coolbay

(Why this story keeps running back to vampire vs werewolf n never leave the tavern too long? lol)
    Last edited by QueenKuNika; 08-03-2014, 08:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R278191821
    replied
    Now the mage really doesnt trust the vampire but he leans in and makes like hes holding on to every word that he says. And whyle the vampire rambles on the mages thoughts move elsewhere as to how he will get himself out of here and on his way. The door to the back of the room bust open and in walks a wearwolf of all things.

IGN: Amasha
    server;S18

Leave a comment:

• packersfan
    replied
    He turns back to the mage and starts to tell him. Something odd is weaving its way through the pattern of what we call life and I think its time we all work together to solve this one or we all are going to end up in the soup. That empty corner was more than evident of that empty feeling running through the mage as he listens to the vampire talk about his heart beating once more.

corey
    server 38
    crusade's advance

Leave a comment:

• Revendoruz
    replied
    And suddenly Claire found herself hugged by mighty angel Victoriana... Victoriana whipered to Claire so softly, she said....

IGN: Hellreven
    S102 Coolbay

Leave a comment:

• willaford
    replied
    This is a time when witchcraft is much in evidence in the land.. Why was a body found buried in the snow still warm? Why does someone light their fireplace in the middle of the summer heat? Some of these Claire made up herself, but you can see what’s so fascinating about this kind of mystery. It’s the allure of that bizarre paradox that you just can’t figure out.

Leave a comment:

• majonda
    replied
    editing

"mister!, mister!, wake up!" a little girl woke him up. Ptolemy opened his eyes wondering where he might be. so everything is just a dream? is this a dream too? who is alecta? what is computer? where is the bear you playing with? he asked the little girl who woke him up. girl replied " what bear?" in his mind "why i'm not in the cave?" he realized. al the question he can not answer. Did Claire kill fengsui?.

While Claire on her journey to the place where fengsui is settling, reaching the end side of the world. "This is a beautiful place, how could be?" in her way to enter to the golden gate she see nothing but a beautiful and graceful little girl playing around with fairy. "If I may ask, are you fengsui?" Claire asked the little pretty lady, fengsui replied with a smile "yes i am?" "how can i help you miss?" realizing what claire looks "you... you look tired but still pretty" Claire heart melt and doubt if she will kill this kind-hearted pretty little girl. Claire break the ice "Ptolemy told me of your whereabouts to kill you, in return a cure of my disease" fengsui replied " i know i heard a lot about you and im aware of what will happen to me."
    Last edited by majonda; 08-03-2014, 05:57 AM. Reason: fengsui woodway

Leave a comment:

• lolaremixe
    replied
    But they never managed to forget that the mistakes from the past were coming to haunt them one of these days. They looked at the entry from last year and it turned out it soon would be the same date as the dreaded day where it all begun, in the very same tabern. It all begun with the opening of the door, and only a foot to be seen from the misterious gentleman.

IGN: Kisetsu
    Server: [S172] Jade Valley

Leave a comment:

Working...
X