X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R237002150 View Post
    they reduced it to 18k
    after update , besides more lag , all limits are gone up ...and impossible to reach . gratz for the failed Tycoon even!

BTW , I won´t spend even 1 cent for it and invite all players to no spend , because is is disrespectfull how you are handeling this .
    Can be an unexpected error ( I think that your clever devs have made the update without change the parameters and in this way we have here the old limits -50 k points, not the new one-18 k ...which i have seen as the event started) but in that case you should have an immediately intervention ...don´t let the ppl spend and tomorrow change again ...for not say ...that 50k is a hammer for f2p.
    Last edited by Casidhe; 08-07-2014, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Really looks like they gonna abandon ship with this game if they changing everything like this at the drop of a hat.

So from 500/1000 and the others are 3k/6k now. What a bunch of idiots you are R2

Comment

1. azul wolf just an upgrade for lycorax,,, it shouldnt that expensive to cost 50k tycoon since it just upgrade the buff and not give any boost stat
        2. omg, you keep raised it 'till 50k tycoon
        3. you should to keep us collecting points from our saved mails, it still counted as our work hard too
        beside all casher also can saved their mails while they also spend some money. if they complaining and said no reason to save their mails, its their choice.
        its a bull-sh!+ if their tycoon points got beaten by non casher.

why to keep let us collecting points from saved mails ?
        so at least non casher player can get adv rewards even its not the grand prize
        please concern to your loyal players, both casher and non casher

Comment

are you going to listen to your player for once? Click image for larger version

Name:	1374231_474096449382580_14518531_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	1692512
          ganicus s4 lunaria grace guild HelloKitty

Comment

they even lowering the limit to buy daric with voucher to 150 daric from 300 daric,,,
            thats cruel

Comment

they even lowering the limit to buy daric with voucher to 150 daric from 300 daric,,,
              thats cruel
              you gain 1k daric when you spend 1 diamond...
              and you gain 200 daric if you do your loop quest

Comment

Originally posted by anubiswarior View Post
                you gain 1k daric when you spend 1 diamond...
                and you gain 200 daric if you do your loop quest
                Good thing "Offers" will help just to get 1 dias and get the daric for f2p.

Comment

are you a god dam moron he is talking about advance prizes
                  Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic....

Comment

How come they changed the total ranking points from 18k too 50k???????????
                    it was 18k for advanced prices when the server (s52+s59) refreshed and now it's 50k

Comment

I start doing tycoon, I go to bed, I wake up and see that the rules for the tycoon that HAS ALREADY BEGUN are different.

It's like buying something at one price and then after you pay your first installment the price increases by 6 times. It's just their trick to get you to start doing tycoon at favorable conditions, and then change the conditions when you've already spent some of your resources and are less likely to opt out.

This is a blatant example of fraudulent behavior. In real life, people go to prison for such things. I'm only wasting my time here, but other people waste money. How is this different from stealing???

Comment

they just want to make us spend our money...
                        for non casher its hard to make 50k points without saving some rewards in mails before tycoon started......
                        Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

BR 2,59Mil - (Include Kids and 2 Slyphs)

Comment

Yea thanks R2 that u remaind us that this game will become Pay2play with everyday that pass first u messed up almost everyway for us to beat casher and now this that very nice

Comment

I make almost 10k/day without using diamonds, of course they can`t put the advanced prize at 18k... Let`s be serious. But i am quite disappointed about their "GREAT" idea intitulated " let's stop players to use their saved rewards". Anyway they should lower the conditions for pts reward cause you need 70k for seraph stones.. .Well excuse me, who`s gonna use diamonds for 70k when you need only 50 for big prize?. I know i have no chance to get a nice prize from this tycoon even if i am VIP. You don`t need just to use diamonds... You need to use a lot of diamonds which is stupid if you ask me. So great job LoA Staff even VIP players which uses diamonds gave up on your events. Good job.
                            SERVER NAME: [ua6] ( King Of All Orcs s22- merged with s28)
                            IN GAME NAME: Minzy
                            R2 Games

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                              Prizes from tycoon DO NOT count as points for that same tycoon.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	1692554

I believe he's talking about the 14:00 and 22:00 prizes which from the images shown on this thread it SHOULD count.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Main Tycoon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	1692556
                                Yea, don't fear, look at this screenshot it says 18k for minimum of board. I think the one on the rules page shows the maximum points.
                                Shadowbound
                                [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                                [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                                League of Angels
                                [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
                                X