X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats cool.I really need a new mount
    It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

still waiting for the update for level 80 mythic/royal set. not gonna be worth it having normal after wasting all those marks for the earlier versions
      League of Angels
      ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
      Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
      10.6 Million+ BR
      The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
      (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
      Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

so hard to fix lvl 80 set rage? eh

Comment

Nice, mount exclusive XD I want floe....but how come there is a lvl 10000 Victoriana in the screenshot?
          League of Angels
          S96 Alanna
          Beserker lvl 71
          Fortuna lvl 85
          Sterling Moonbeam
          Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
          850k BR+
          Guild: Legendary
          Blood and Jade
          S66 Shanrou lvl 66
          Bayi/Zhi
          War Urso 7*
          45k BR+
          Guild: Eternal

Comment

Originally posted by R214220859 View Post
            please devs dont only give us free clothes and free mount coz clothes and mount we can get if we be a patient like collecting a shard and syn its
            but we are need a new free hero coz hero realy help us to kill monster dungeon,totem,eternal spire and zodiac
            i am a patient person so clothes and mount i can get with collecting shard but casual hero dont have better skill and not strong enough to face the face of a powerful enemy
            for example my current lv 76 and has the 3 hero ruby and had approximately 1.042.000br, my main char I have 730k hp and 178k dmg, and I have a claw with 400k hp and 100k dmg, KOB 350k dmg HP & 78K,nereida 330K HP & 86k dmg, djini 330K & 71K dmg and of course this time I and my hero is still growing, pisces against the hero was not strong enough
            and of course I am currently a person who is strong enough on my server because I was in the Top 5 in COM [S95]misthade town (US EAST)
            thx
            dont be selfish man ! we have to thankful to dev for giving us easier way to get clothes and mount at such last merchant event.
            because we dont have a chance to get them at any event, at our server we have many heavy casher that will always get the grand prize with amazing score.
            well, if you said that you are a patient person then you should be able to get new hero from House of Cards event.
            just noted : at our server 700k BR player even can beat pisces zodiac and at 10-10 spire and at 2-6 totems with these heroes KoB, Blazing, Nereidia, Nether King

Comment

Is there a guide as to how in the world a free diamond player can get HoC Hecate and Co. ? Cos I'm confused as to how :P Save up lotto cards? In about a year ull be able to get one hero? Is that it?
              League of Angels
              S96 Alanna
              Beserker lvl 71
              Fortuna lvl 85
              Sterling Moonbeam
              Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
              850k BR+
              Guild: Legendary
              Blood and Jade
              S66 Shanrou lvl 66
              Bayi/Zhi
              War Urso 7*
              45k BR+
              Guild: Eternal

Comment

Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
                still waiting for the update for level 80 mythic/royal set. not gonna be worth it having normal after wasting all those marks for the earlier versions
                koko for UA17 have royal lev 80 what is whit this game only same server have the update or ?????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by seleneguo View Post
                  just noted : at our server 700k BR player even can beat pisces zodiac and at 10-10 spire and at 2-6 totems with these heroes KoB, Blazing, Nereidia, Nether King
                  ^ On our server our 1mil br player that's now stripped couldn't even beat Pisces either.
                  Shadowbound
                  [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                  [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                  League of Angels
                  [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

So looking at this mount event , the first one(majestic steed) ,which many of us will be aiming for is ONLY for the ICON that evolves the royal steed that u have to buy with diamonds from shop.
                    Can any dev confirm if this is right or is it going to be a totally new mount ?

Comment

dont be selfish man ! we have to thankful to dev for giving us easier way to get clothes and mount at such last merchant event.
                      because we dont have a chance to get them at any event, at our server we have many heavy casher that will always get the grand prize with amazing score.
                      well, if you said that you are a patient person then you should be able to get new hero from House of Cards event.
                      LOL 700k BR???? show me that SS dude or video do u think i will belive u?? if ur a old server maybe i can belive u
                      ofc now i save my card lollto for next HoC

Comment

Originally posted by R233958846 View Post
                        So looking at this mount event , the first one(majestic steed) ,which many of us will be aiming for is ONLY for the ICON that evolves the royal steed that u have to buy with diamonds from shop.
                        Can any dev confirm if this is right or is it going to be a totally new mount ?
                        Yes first soul in mount exclusive is the evolve soul for royal steed.
                        Shadowbound
                        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                        League of Angels
                        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Free angels: got it
                          Free clothings: got it
                          Free mount: can't wait but seems soon will have it ^^
                          Free heroes: hope to see em soon ^^

And that 1 click worship update, I luv it!!!!!
                          Originally posted by Henry Miller
                          There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                          S102-CoolBay
                          Immortals

Comment

i play on s1 and still i cant see the mount event. welp !
                            It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Originally posted by R214220859 View Post
                              LOL 700k BR???? show me that SS dude or video do u think i will belive u?? if ur a old server maybe i can belive u
                              ofc now i save my card lollto for next HoC
                              sorry i never talk non-sense, here the prove 700k BR with pisces aegis.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot022.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	640.9 KB
ID:	1692886

and his heroes [ he is a free player and never spent any $ ]

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot024.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	690.5 KB
ID:	1692887
                              Last edited by seleneguo; 08-13-2014, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by seleneguo View Post
                                only way for that is insane dodge and god weapon,

but trust me i have better setup and can never luck out of beating pisces even with almost 11k dodge and no god weapon. so something there is really fishy.
                                Last edited by RealChaosblade; 08-13-2014, 01:28 PM.
                                League of Angels
                                ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                                Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                                10.6 Million+ BR
                                The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                                (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                                Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Working...
                                X