Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please merge US West server 104 Cape of Infinight. World Boss has only 12-16, Team Arena often can't be completed because so few players are online, and Twilight Clash is never even close to being competitive and many times no one even shows up.

Comment

S 144 need merge immediately...pls

Comment

merging

will you be merging s16 nightblade anytime soon as there is serious lack or competion in there for tc as only norm 3-5 teams in tc and 25-30in world boss ( and the wb is too soft anyways even with the recent hp upgrade )

Comment

Originally posted by jrt27uk View Post
          will you be merging s16 nightblade anytime soon as there is serious lack or competion in there for tc as only norm 3-5 teams in tc and 25-30in world boss ( and the wb is too soft anyways even with the recent hp upgrade )

lol, I don't even remember the last time I saw so many teams in tc or people in wb.....
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
            lol, I don't even remember the last time I saw so many teams in tc or people in wb.....

thts a very rare good day for us lol

Comment

lol.. in S56 - Starcrest Mountains... 10-14 people only during WB.... TC always no opponents.... include us in merger please....

Comment

s38..need mergle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R247245529 View Post
                  lol.. in S56 - Starcrest Mountains... 10-14 people only during WB.... TC always no opponents.... include us in merger please....
                  You forgot to mention that 10-14 are only when there is an event for wb....
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

s105 is closes to dieing we need to mergy

Comment

Agreed on S44, too few people to do much now and not enough guilds to get a decent Twilight Clash.

Comment

merge s1 and s2 r2games since we are both servers that try new stuff before the other servers are updated our server has not many guilds and more and more big cash players have quit more challenge in the game would b awesome. like for instance we cant evn kill 3 dragons on hell in gauntlet cause our guild dont have many only like 3 guilds have top active players more ppl bigger guilds bigger TC fights would b more fun and awesome

Aliza S1 Nocturna's Tear r2games
                        guild phantoms
                        Lvl 75 sorceror
                        Demi God
                        Last edited by Balthazar5693; 08-16-2014, 09:23 PM. Reason: added my server info

Comment

Merge All Oceanic Servers....

Comment

Originally posted by chrysalizzz View Post
                            Merge All Oceanic Servers....
                            i cant agree with that =) merge all oceanic with not more than 1month difference with each other... not merge with 7months old with 1month old totally nonsense

Comment

S38---crusade advances---need mergle!!tyty

Comment

merge server 183 it's dying slow...
                                Please merge server 183 with server 190, server 194 or both.

Comment

Working...
                                X