Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that is longer than the time to balance the cs.

Comment

since the update i have been unable to blitz purgatory 3 for the ruin ring/ boots shards. but it's been completed. Same thing happened on my alt char. blitzing level3 for triumph vanished as well

Comment

Exactly what are the requirements for Angel Covenant please? Request for specifics please, thank you.

Comment

You can check on your Angel Tab right upper corner Covenant. Each Angel has combos and you can check what is needed for tham when you move your mouse over the grey bonus.

Comment

Also about Covenant...to unlock the bonuses you have to level one of your earlier angels to a level that unlocks the bonuses from the covenant bonuses you do have + the one you got from leveling an angel to a req'd level.
            Shadowbound
            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
            League of Angels
            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

im cant get all you get all
              ( the victorana angelprincess)
              the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

why i cant play? is maintenance not finished?
                coz i stuck at opnening

Comment

? When using the Angel Covenant, are the only stats given from the deployed angel? Or do they all stack from all covenant combinations?... Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                  X