No announcement yet.

[Guide] Simple Archer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can you say its armor is low??? lol it must be medium cuz its a balance kind of character =)
    Server: 64 Permbridge
    IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
    Job: SpellWeaver
    Guild: Eminence

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDevil314 View Post
      I'm not sure about this guide. You say not to put any points in Bloodthirsty, but you clearly have Bloodthirsty in your skill bar in your pics. I find Bloodthirsty very useful in BG, so I don't understand the oversight.

Your HP is amazing for a level 38, but I'm guessing the Guild Skills give you a big boost. I wouldn't waste the gold on Int, but since you clearly have gold to burn, I guess it's a good way to boost mdef.

I'm also puzzled by your choice of astrals as block seems more useful for knights. I actually found this thread because I wanted to see if Blessed Health is worthwhile for archers or not. Is it true that all of the archer hits increases the chances of the astral being triggered?
      Sadly I thought wonders of Bloodthirsty Strike and got it to lvl 3 as soon as I could. It is still a great skill but unless you have rage to burn meaning it only works for BG the lunatic approach is much more versatile and is conditional on rage building and not the position of the opponents troops since if they back stack troops Bloodthirsty is pointless.

I personally do not use block as I feel it's better utilised by knights but I have to admit a timely dodge has saved me many a times in Arena, BG and Catacombs.

I think the O/P's strategy is very sound to 40 and leaves the option of changing tact afterwards.
      S15
      Fluxie (Flux)
      Archer
      Newb
      Assistant G.M. of Avalon
      RAWR

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDevil314 View Post
        I'm not sure about this guide. You say not to put any points in Bloodthirsty, but you clearly have Bloodthirsty in your skill bar in your pics. I find Bloodthirsty very useful in BG, so I don't understand the oversight.

Your HP is amazing for a level 38, but I'm guessing the Guild Skills give you a big boost. I wouldn't waste the gold on Int, but since you clearly have gold to burn, I guess it's a good way to boost mdef.

I'm also puzzled by your choice of astrals as block seems more useful for knights. I actually found this thread because I wanted to see if Blessed Health is worthwhile for archers or not. Is it true that all of the archer hits increases the chances of the astral being triggered?

As I said im only level 38, now im level 39 and there are no other skills that are worth it at my level since Lunatic Fire level 3 is available only at level 40 and Battle Prowess level 2 is also available at level 40. And I wont take any other skills since at this level I think other skills are just a waste. And at 40 ill reset my skills as I said also, Skill Reset only costs 895 vouchers. Hence, I put 2 skill points in Bloodthirsty Strike since this will also help me in WB and other battles. Yes, Block Astro is useful in Knights but it didnt said we Archers cant use it right, as you see Archers are dodge types, why not utilize it more and increase it, thats what im thinking, Archers would be IMBA right. Well, those are my thoughts...feel free to comment...its much appreciated...
        " Mess with the best, Die like the Rest"

GUIDES:

SUGGESTIONS:

Comment

sir can you post your latest skill build. I want to follow your build it really helps me a lot during my early stages here in wartune, btw im really grateful for this thread taught me very impt things bout the game

Comment

im on level hold btw, until new patch comes...so this is my new stats...dunno if this can help you though but here it is...

Click image for larger version

Name:	skill new.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.7 KB
ID:	1662294

Click image for larger version

Name:	Astro new.jpg
Size:	176.9 KB
ID:	1662295 Click image for larger version

Name:	gs new.jpg
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	1662296
            Last edited by Ima Moderator; 11-08-2012, 12:55 PM.

GUIDES:

SUGGESTIONS:

Comment

wow ur guild skill is nice

Comment

-UPDATED-

Now with videos in Group Arena and Battleground....

GUIDES:

SUGGESTIONS:

Comment

with stats which he have , he can kill only nude noobs on arena and bg , less then 3k pdef n mdef, astral +hp u seriously?

for example i have mage with 4,1k mdef n 3.6k pdef 5,1matk w/o pots max dmg from yr archer will be 1,5k-1,6k crit, my damage vs u, will be 2,8-3,1k w/o crit bcs u have epic weak at def , but ofc u have 20k hp, i have 15k hp how do u think who win? (37 mage)
                  Last edited by akirayama0ka; 11-11-2012, 03:57 AM.
                  class balance ****
                  cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

youre welcome to join S3...
                    " Mess with the Best, Die Like the Rest"

IGN: ImaOhw
                    Server: Worg Lair
                    Class: Archer (Lvl 55+)
                    Guild: Elite

Guides

Suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by ImaOhw View Post
                      youre welcome to join S3...
                      if u dont wanna increase yr def u must take dodge astra n block gems, yr right but if u take 40 u see how mush size of yr mistake

i think we will meet when server arena coming in next patch ofc u can check what better , n decide wrong i or not
                      Last edited by akirayama0ka; 11-11-2012, 04:10 AM.
                      class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                        if u dont wanna increase yr def u must take dodge astra n block gems, yr right but if u take 40 u see how mush size of yr mistake

i think we will meet when server arena coming in next patch ofc u can check what better , n decide wrong i or not
                        lolz...dont you read my posts and reply...and saw my astrals...haha...read it first...hehehe...thanks for the tips and concern though...and yeah, im waiting for that too...
                        Last edited by Ima Moderator; 11-11-2012, 07:43 AM.

GUIDES:

SUGGESTIONS:

Comment

Originally posted by Ima Moderator View Post
                          lolz...dont you read my posts and reply...and saw my astrals...haha...read it first...hehehe...thanks for the tips and concern though...and yeah, im waiting for that too...
                          if u somethink changed u must redact yr thread its guide or topic for discuss build? if it just for discuss ok, no more question to u

P.S. is it normal to use 2 different forum account?
                          class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                            if u somethink changed u must redact yr thread its guide or topic for discuss build? if it just for discuss ok, no more question to u
                            hmmm...i dont really understand what you said, but if my guess is right then my answer would be yes...im fine with anyone reacting on my guide, as I said anyone can react, comment and even flame(lolz)...

P.S. is it normal to use 2 different forum account?
                            Yes, i think so since this account was given to me by Storm as a Moderator

GUIDES:

SUGGESTIONS:

Comment

Originally posted by Ima Moderator View Post
                              hmmm...i dont really understand what you said, but if my guess is right then my answer would be yes...im fine with anyone reacting on my guide, as I said anyone can react, comment and even flame(lolz)...

Yes, i think so since this account was given to me by Storm as a Moderator
                              he lies he is not a mod :P lolz blood is not the best at hi lvls in arena 1k hp from most ppl df works well in cata and pvp

Comment

Can anyone help me with a good archer guide that works just started today s 62 ign Zelink

Comment

Working...
                                X