VIP Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Wheel

Are you asking yourself "Is the VIP wheel worth it?" Well there is a trick to getting the "good" stuff from the wheel!

The whole trick to Getting the most from the VIP Wheel is to save up 40 tokens to get all the spins at once. First spin gives a regular or green item. Second spin goes to green to blue. Third spin will give a blue to purple item. Forth spin will give a purple to orange item. Now at this point there is no sure orange item to get, or is this a promise to receive a rare item. After the Fifth spin your odds go up greatly. At any time you can collect a lesser item. By saving them up it improves your chances greatly. You can spin up to Eight times in one setting. So when you see those level 6 or 7 gems you need to get your spinning ability to go atleast six times.

WillWill
    48 Knight
    S1

I hadn't noticed the change from Green->Blue->Purple-Orange but I probably haven't paid attention lol. I accept that I will NEVER receive a Lvl 4 or higher gem but considering I get decent plants and the occasional Lvl 2-3 gem I still think the wheel and by extension VIP is worth the investment.

Edit: I've also been receiving a few Lvl 5 pots
    S15
    Fluxie (Flux)
    Archer
    Newb
    Assistant G.M. of Avalon
    RAWR

Comment

Working...
    X