Cashers STAND UP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashers STAND UP

I say let our voice be heard and propose we don't spend a dime until Nov 5th. VIP wheel doesn't reward except for seeds, they have taken away daru from bonuses when spending money. If enough people don't spend money they may wake up and listen to the people that pay the bills.

you need to realize your spending money for balens not the bonus, the bonus is just that a bonus its like going to buy a video game some come with promos when they are first released and after sometime the promos stop but that same game will still cost the same amount of money its the samething with balens and there bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
      you need to realize your spending money for balens not the bonus, the bonus is just that a bonus its like going to buy a video game some come with promos when they are first released and after sometime the promos stop but that same game will still cost the same amount of money its the samething with balens and there bonus.
      Exactly what was stated here.
      I don't think you realize that there could be a bonus or there could NOT be a bonus. The fact that there even is a bonus, you should be grateful. A couple of games I've played didn't have bonuses.

Quit your yappin' son.

Comment

Working...
      X