Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Running The BadLands without a mage CAN BE DONE!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running The BadLands without a mage CAN BE DONE!!!!

So This thread is a response to the claim from A fellow Guild Leader who said that the badlands could not be done with out a mage or without players having very high patk, So i invited people only close or lower in stats and level to my own Here are the Screenshots i took of each person that went with me Big thanks to WREN,KNIGHTWING AND SUP3RK1NG for running this with me to make my point:

Click image for larger version

Name:	knight.png
Views:	1
Size:	734.0 KB
ID:	1733481Click image for larger version

Name:	knight1.png
Size:	576.9 KB
ID:	1733482

Name:	wren.png
Size:	731.0 KB
ID:	1733484
    And this is my character:

Name:	me.png
Size:	763.7 KB
ID:	1733483

All of us are similar in stats,Now i will acknowledge that it is in fact easier to do it with a mage or with a higher level player in the group, but it is not necessary,
    this group and i made it to the boss really easy and did pretty good until he did the Bleeding attack which we all survived the first time it was not until the second time that we got into trouble and i did use a lvl 4 healing rune the only one i had equipped Wren also used a healing rune, byt as far as healing goes no others were used, My character Sarconia has no skills other than attack skills so i did not use deep freeze or anything else, Wren did however use Deep Freeze once or twice we all started to die after the second Bleeding attack with sup3rK1ng going first followed quickly by me. At this point Knightwing still had mostly full Hp because of his skillful use of his shield, and Wren was around Halfway the boss was pretty close to finished and the remaining to of the group began to give him hell Wren succumbed to her injuries and it ell to Knightwing to finish the boss off and indeed he began do to just that it came down to the last hit while Knightwing had the Bleeding effect on him and as he lets loose his final attack the bleeding effect took him down but his attack finished the Boss and we all won the fight thus proving that it is possible to do without a mage or super high powered Patk we did barely win but we did not use potions or scrolls or many heals so if a properly prepared tam goes in with runes and potions it is Winnable.Here is the screen of us all dead i missed the victory on the screen.

Name:	Untitled.png
Size:	602.6 KB
ID:	1733485

THANKS GOES TO HE WHO INSPIRED ME TO PROVE THIS POINT THANKS SO MUCH AND SORRY ABOUT MAKING YOU WASTE YOUR ATTEMPTS
    Last edited by sarcon2009; 11-17-2012, 10:34 PM.

glad to see that u made it. big props to u ^^
    Last edited by dOniiiiiiiiii; 11-17-2012, 10:47 PM.
    S[31] - Demonic Crypt

IGN : dOniiii

Class : Archer

Motto :

"Doubt isn't the same as saying people are bad, it simply means you actually care, 100% trust is nothing more than ignorance"

~Akiyama Shinichi~

Comment

Cool Congratulations to you all.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

wow nice....with jsut 20 k hps and avg patk i am surprised hw u guys made it....the first bleed would hv had got 8 k damage of u 4 X2 and then other blled is again 8 k so 16k in total plus the damage of boss.....so u v to kill the boss bfr it hits the 3 rd bleed XD....so u guys killed the boss very swiftly i guess , must ahd beed total fun ....would hv tried doing it myself too but i am a mage so cant stop my fingers frm hitting a heal or a puri XD ....!!!

Comment

nice one sarc..hahahaha

Wartune Retired
          IGN: Senjuu
          Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
          Guild: Immortals

Yitien
          IGN: Senju
          Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
          Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

lol what a joke badlands cant be done without a mage? so if there is no mage class then it means the game ends? XD that is ridiculous but i am not blaming mages for having that confidence in them though i was laughing when i heard someone said that XDXDXDXDXD
            :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
            :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by malus1991 View Post
              lol what a joke badlands cant be done without a mage? so if there is no mage class then it means the game ends? XD that is ridiculous but i am not blaming mages for having that confidence in them though i was laughing when i heard someone said that XDXDXDXDXD
              It's not that Badlands can't be done without mages, it's just harder, tiring, time consuming, require much team work and precise timing. And another thing, if they can do Badlands NM without mages, I am really gonna call them uncles.

I have seen a party tried Garden of Death NM without a mage though, they died like 5 times...
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                It's not that Badlands can't be done without mages, it's just harder, tiring, time consuming, require much team work and precise timing. And another thing, if they can do Badlands NM without mages, I am really gonna call them uncles.

I have seen a party tried Garden of Death NM without a mage though, they died like 5 times...
                yeah i know, its the phrase "can be done without a mage" is somewhat misleading thats why
                :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
                :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Working...
                X