Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Sand.

Hello everyone,i have one question.
    As i leveled up to +60lvl and decided to camp at this level for a while i need to evolve my sylph,but there's no possible way to get them without cashing. Only 2 ways i know is to buy them in mystery shop for bound ballens 50 sand (750 bb),so that means i need 15k Bb for one sylph to upgrade (ridiculous) and the second way is sky trail where i barely get 1-2 sand for using all daily energy.Ok i know sometimes there's events to exchange event chests for it,but they are then when i cant get em because i dont meet reqs for it like eudemon events and etc.
    If star sand is almost imposible to get for free player to evolve his Eve to Hercules or some other sylph. Then i dont even talk about Divinity shards required to evolve hades/apollo.

You can get 200 Star Sands from Circuit Quests. If you finish all of the 200 in one week, the last circuit quest gives you a treasure chest with 200 Star Sand and other goodies.

Comment

At my level (62) i dont get that chest with 200 star sand from 200 circuits. You need to be higher lvl for that.

Comment

I was getting the star sands x 200 when I was level 40's, by the time I was able to refine my Amazon Queen to Cerebus I had plenty of star sands to complete it. So I don't know what else to tell you other then completing all 200 cq's in a weeks time and take a screen shot of the rewards that you received along with the date and time stamp and submit a ticket.

Comment

Working...
        X