Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just came across this guide.

Very good guide.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by S49_JTPM View Post
      And do you think that a new player to this game will know all these things as soon as he starts playing?
      This guide isn't for players with experience , but for players that are new to the game )
      Did I said anything about new players?. And I am thinking most gamer are smart enough to know what they doing. Mostly just checking and playing everything. Also, there are few videos walkthrough in youtube.com. If they want to be strong then they just look up.
      Last edited by JohnNguyen; 12-06-2012, 11:01 PM.
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
        Did I said anything about new players?. And I am thinking most gamer are smart enough to know what they doing. Mostly just checking and playing everything. Also, there are few videos walkthrough in youtube.com. If they want to be strong then they just look up.
        I am sorry but i can't agree with you.
        But everyone has his own point of view , good luck!

Comment

Very helpful, I seriously dint really know when and where to 'effectively' use the exp. scrolls so thank you.

+++ on behalf of the newbies, hopefully they're not too lazy to read what experience has put down.lolz

Comment

A quick guide on what bonus(50%/100%) exp scrolls and vip exp bonus will improve could help.

Comment

thanks for the tips!
              People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
              사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

Good,and how to find socket,can u teach me?

Comment

want to level even faster? get stronger ppl to carry you through MPDs so you have more time on that exp scroll for blitzing normal campaigns
                  Why so empty? Too busy MLGing this.
                  [S45] Mirage Desert level 60

Comment

Hi I am 13thCircle, just wondering, do you know how to lvl 1-30 in 1 day?

Comment

Originally posted by R24008793 View Post
                      Hi I am 13thCircle, just wondering, do you know how to lvl 1-30 in 1 day?
                      There will not be enough exp to get to 1 to 30 in first day of server without VIP. A non VIP can get enough for 25-ish if you're doing everything for max exp gain?
                      As for old servers with higher leveled players, there is a buff that gives you more exp to all sources if you are under the top 100 or something in level. which will kick that 25-ish up to 30-ish.

But I'm not sure about these things anymore, the numbers are too iffy & I don't remember my early levels
                      Why so empty? Too busy MLGing this.
                      [S45] Mirage Desert level 60

Comment

lol,u should use xp scroll in mp dungeon

Comment

do you know dungeon have a lot of crypt key...cause i exhausted it..how to get it..?? thx.

Comment

Originally posted by S49_JTPM View Post
                            And again , this guide is not for people that already play this game for a long time and that are happy to show off with their achievements.
                            There are people out there that have no clue about 20% of what is written here , and the idea of helping them is already a positive thing.
                            If you have nothing else to do , please don't try to make a good thing look bad when it isn't.
                            Good luck!
                            Awesome article, I have built my archer according to your guide , though i have left out lunatic fire, because i am lvl 48 only,and went for blood thirst strike because as u say, IN BG its very very useful, Saves u using points or runes, And u need the honour early on to get the gear faster and so forth, This guide is awesome , one of the best ive read, ANd im ranked in top 10 on my server, Thanks Very well written,
                            Character name: Druss
                            Realm/server : Kabam s1 us west
                            class/lvl : Archer lvl 69
                            Battle rating 65k unbuffed

Comment

i think it covers every thing. I am level 53 and wish i had read this when i started.

might want to add that exp scrolls do NOT work in catacombs.

Comment

hey can you plz tell how to levelfast because this does not work 4 me
                                because i am a lvl forty

Comment

Working...
                                X