Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will destroyer

I barely see anyone using EWD.
    Why is that so? Is penetration from vigor that important? Or is it just going ham after damage?
    Question originated from knighthood tatoo requirements (and tatoo system in general), because loosing troop enlightment because of negative charisma doesn't sound too great, and dumping opposite att stat doesn't sound so much better either due to how euds calculate. And so crit looks like good candidate for dumpstat.

Penetration has nothing to do with crit. It merely stops block.

Comment

Will Destroyer stopped being important ever since they nerfed knights block. Which pretty much made all knights go Crit.

I dump Charisma, my Eudaemon does more than my troops ever did so they are useless to worry about. Good riddance.

Comment

Troop inspiration has nothing to do with troop numbers. It is all about the actual per unit stats. Therefore, Charisma has NOTHING to do with your stats.

Comment

that's informative, ty for explanation

Comment

There are a number of different reasons why you wouldn't want to use EWD.

Eudaemon don't get the bonus from it, and will have reduced damage since their critical will be lower.
            Slyphs hits in normal mode don't get the bonus from it.
            Some slyph skills/passives rely or are centered around criticals.
            You don't get increased heals from it, so if you are a mage or use poseidon it's quite a bit more mediocre.
            There's a bunch of titles/dragon soul/dual astral/etc that give you a decent amount of critical, somewhat irresponsible to not take advantage of it.

Something I'm forgetting probably.... but yea.

Comment

Charisma increases troop count by 1 per Charisma.

I also think the Enlightenment percent decreases slightly as you decrease Charisma, but losing 2k Troops or so is nothing really.

Comment

Enlightenment has always been a fixed number and is tied to troop stats. Troop stats has never been affected by Charisma.

If you are talking BR, then yes, it will do down with less Charisma because 1 Charisma = 1 BR.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  Enlightenment has always been a fixed number and is tied to troop stats. Troop stats has never been affected by Charisma.

If you are talking BR, then yes, it will do down with less Charisma because 1 Charisma = 1 BR.
                  Indeed. You can make your charisma a negative and it won't effect your bonus from enlightenment in the slightest.

Originally posted by R227123782 View Post
                  Charisma increases troop count by 1 per Charisma.

I also think the Enlightenment percent decreases slightly as you decrease Charisma, but losing 2k Troops or so is nothing really.
                  Total Troop Health = Troop HP * ( Troop Count / 200 )

I'm not sure if they have changed something recently, but as of now - that's the only way charisma effects your troops.
                  Last edited by Alsatia01; 01-22-2016, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Actually, it is (Troop HP/200)*Troop Count, but the resulting value is the same, assuming no rounding.

Comment

Working...
                    X