[GUIDE] Mage building (advanced)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
    Let me laugh hard when you use patk for mage.
    That completely dumb one XD
    And I see some mage that actually use that for mage .__."
    true story , i see archer use matk ... good thing someone check her astral and guide her xD
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

Frist of all, Linazz, thank you for your awesome guide, it's really what I needed all these days, approaching level 40, and, alveolate, thank you for your deep analysis and for your comparison of that how crit astral and will destroyer work. BUT I have now both pink crit astral and pink will destroyer, and I will be level fourty next week already, I am almost in despair, don't know what to choose As for my skills, I mainly use RoF and Suntoria (I have no meteorit in my spells at all). So, if Suntoria's effect does not benefit from crit astral, there is no sense to choose it, as I see it. Since I am going to level up my pink HP astral, I will benefit from Suntoria even more and hence will not benefit from crit so much as from WillDestr. These are my considerations on the issue, if you find me to be wrong, then correct me please

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
        ya
        but im still thinking which astral to put for 7th slot , if i put block , might be good in group fight and kinda helpful against archer ...
        reduce crit chance only good against archer, but helps a bunch xD
        or charisma , to counter knight :/

P.S i wanna troll someone not u senjuu , crit and block have place in game , how about patk ? its have place in game too ? use it on mage lmao
        lol! put patk on your 7th slot and bash them with your staff! HAHAHAH

Wartune Retired
        IGN: Senjuu
        Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
        Guild: Immortals

Yitien
        IGN: Senju
        Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
        Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Thanks!
          I'll edit the guide.
          ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
          Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
          My pathetic youtube channel
          -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by LiskaWT View Post
            Frist of all, Linazz, thank you for your awesome guide, it's really what I needed all these days, approaching level 40, and, alveolate, thank you for your deep analysis and for your comparison of that how crit astral and will destroyer work. BUT I have now both pink crit astral and pink will destroyer, and I will be level fourty next week already, I am almost in despair, don't know what to choose As for my skills, I mainly use RoF and Suntoria (I have no meteorit in my spells at all). So, if Suntoria's effect does not benefit from crit astral, there is no sense to choose it, as I see it. Since I am going to level up my pink HP astral, I will benefit from Suntoria even more and hence will not benefit from crit so much as from WillDestr. These are my considerations on the issue, if you find me to be wrong, then correct me please
            In my opinion Will Destroyer is only worth using when you have over 15% bonus dmg. And preferably over 20% bonus dmg on it. So if you pink Will Destroyer gives you over 15% bonus dmg, keep it. Else, lvl it or use Crit astral until you can afford an orange Will Destroyer (or if you get lucky just by astral capturing ofc )
            Now for the Meteor-Suntoria part: If you're a player that doesn't use (much) balen and do not have the Double skills, it is better to get Suntoria in stead of Meteor. So you're good there

Hope this helped!
            ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Nic3 Job Red

Comment

Some of this is right...lots I "could" fix but won't due to laziness and probably because I have addressed any and all issues pertaining mages on my own builds...I give this a 2/5
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

heya guys i have a question , when i fight on pvp with an archer same lvl , almoust same stats at the end of the battle he`s striking(using spell ) twice in a row , ps i`m mage , btw he`s not using deep freez . can u enlight me ?

Comment

i have the same problem jol3rs , and idk why. probably a bug.
                    i notice that i encounter this against archer and knight never against mage.
                    if same one can help us !
                    thx

i find the mage build of linazz very interressting , i can not comment or discuss any thing but i see many contradictions about astral btw players. if we can focus on this problem, it can help us the L lv.
                    i think that all mages players agree with 3 first astrals : Matk , Mdef, Pdef . for a non cacher player who whant specialy the heal mage , what should he do for the 4 and 5 astral ?
                    for gem i make Matk and hp on the set (for the 35 dont use socket, i leave it for 45 set ) and Mdef and Pdef in jewelery and rings. (remark: it's supposed to have 2 socket per item).
                    I was right?
                    any helpfull comment are wc!

cordially

Comment

Originally posted by moez06 View Post
                      i have the same problem jol3rs , and idk why. probably a bug.
                      i notice that i encounter this against archer and knight never against mage.
                      if same one can help us !
                      thx

i find the mage build of linazz very interressting , i can not comment or discuss any thing but i see many contradictions about astral btw players. if we can focus on this problem, it can help us the L lv.
                      i think that all mages players agree with 3 first astrals : Matk , Mdef, Pdef . for a non cacher player who whant specialy the heal mage , what should he do for the 4 and 5 astral ?
                      for gem i make Matk and hp on the set (for the 35 dont use socket, i leave it for 45 set ) and Mdef and Pdef in jewelery and rings. (remark: it's supposed to have 2 socket per item).
                      I was right?
                      any helpfull comment are wc!

cordially
                      The most important astral for the mage is the Will Destroyer (Orange). If you're lucky enough to obtain it pre-30, equip Matk and Will destroyer.
                      Astrals for mage in order importance: MATK & Will Destroyer, PDEF, MDEF, Goddess Blessing and Illusion (lv. 60).
                      jewelry and rings obtained in the crypt shop only have 1 free socket. You have to open the 2 other with socketing rods and the 4th aswell if you have the item legendary.

Hope this helped!
                      ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Hmm... some things I agree in the guide, others I don't. Some things are wrong and need to be fixed... I agree with ProNab. You give both good advice and bad advice, and concerning skills, you don't take into account mages that do not or cannot spend balens. If the guide is specifically for balen-spenders, label it as such. If not, add in skill options for non-balen spending mages. Unlocking the second skill tree is not automatic at 38; it must be activated with balen.
                        Last edited by Seiryne; 12-24-2012, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Imo, for gem better put : matk+hp+pdef only
                          Mdef not needed since we have pasive skill that increase 20% mdef

my mage only use 2x lvl5 mdef gem on legend acc and still have 10k mdef while my pdef only 8k

And block actualy work fine for mage... its help a lot. But dodge astral work much better

Suntoria is a great skill for PvE and group Arena
                          Last edited by idnshu; 12-25-2012, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Only one word of advice I have when dueling people with knights. After your first rain of fire, try this: wait for their knights to start moving on the attack, then hit lightning right away. Hits the player almost every single time. I win more duels this way
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Seiryne View Post
                              Hmm... some things I agree in the guide, others I don't. Some things are wrong and need to be fixed... I agree with ProNab. You give both good advice and bad advice, and concerning skills, you don't take into account mages that do not or cannot spend balens. If the guide is specifically for balen-spenders, label it as such. If not, add in skill options for non-balen spending mages. Unlocking the second skill tree is not automatic at 38; it must be activated with balen.
                              If you make a comment like that to my guide, i'd really like you to tell me what i have to correct. If you tell me that i'm giving some bad advice, don't leave me in the cold not knowing what i did wrong. Otherwise your comment is just useless to everyone. Same for ProNab. (No offense)
                              And actually, i am a no balen player, i just buy the rods and the double skills.
                              If you read my gem section, you will see i specifically undergo what to do if you only have 1 slot (no rods)
                              And where in my guide did i say the skill tree is unlocked automatically? You're going random here. Why in gods sake do you want to correct a mistake i never made? I don't understand that. Maybe you should try to learn to read properly first.

With kind regards,
                              Last edited by Linazz; 12-26-2012, 06:10 AM.
                              ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                                Some of this is right...lots I "could" fix but won't due to laziness and probably because I have addressed any and all issues pertaining mages on my own builds...I give this a 2/5
                                I agree on the part my guide does not deserve a 5/5. But surely not a 2/5.
                                Imo, your putting my guide in a bad light.
                                If you want to advertise YOUR mage guides, do it somewhere else, and don't do it at the cost of someone elses reputation. The fact that you write this '...addressed any and all issues pertaining mages on my own builds...' just proves my statement.
                                ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Working...
                                X