Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
    Updated the 'Share you mage' thread with a SS of my mage

Here's the link if you never heard from the thread before .... (Shame on You!!)

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....age#post488146
    Thanks for update Linaaz, I'm following this guide intensely.

I was wondering. Would it make sense to keep a Snipers edge lvl 4 and swap it just for the WB? Wouldn't u get more gold doing that?

I'm a lvl 58 mage btw
    Last edited by intelinside1; 04-02-2013, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Redoga - any thoughts on the new troops coming out tonight?

I was initialy thinking going warlock for the matk enlightenment but the proc rate for knight looks insane

69 Mage
      S21

Comment

• Thanks for the help, One of my guildmates said the same thing,except he said that the Aegis Astral is a must-have,so I thought I'd get a second opinion on this,as your excellent guide and a few more seem to have a better view. One guide did say that Goddess Blessing was "Useless unless its an orange colour,Damage reduced too low." so I was saving for either that or Enhanced Will destroyer,once I get the astral points for them,as my capture rate of oranges is abysmal at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by R210212911 View Post
          Thanks for the help, One of my guildmates said the same thing,except he said that the Aegis Astral is a must-have,so I thought I'd get a second opinion on this,as your excellent guide and a few more seem to have a better view. One guide did say that Goddess Blessing was "Useless unless its an orange colour,Damage reduced too low." so I was saving for either that or Enhanced Will destroyer,once I get the astral points for them,as my capture rate of oranges is abysmal at the moment.
          Yes you should go for the orange goddess blessing if you're into PvP and for higher lvls. You should always go for orange. Aegis is better for PvE and for early in lower lvls 40 and below.

Comment

• yes intel, i keep a purple sniper edge lvl 7 and a yellow determination 5 just for wb. Works really great

As for the new troops, i was going for Templars since i need tanks (templars have higher pdef and hp) to take the hits for me. As a mage, you don't want to fight the archer without any troops around :P same for knight.
            ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
            My pathetic youtube channel
            -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodkraft View Post
              Redoga - any thoughts on the new troops coming out tonight?

I was initialy thinking going warlock for the matk enlightenment but the proc rate for knight looks insane

69 Mage
              S21
              Also, the matk enlightment works for the templars aswell. It just takes % of its patk and converts it as bonus matk for you
              ~ Redoga ~

Comment

• Originally posted by R210212911 View Post
                Thanks for the help, One of my guildmates said the same thing,except he said that the Aegis Astral is a must-have,so I thought I'd get a second opinion on this,as your excellent guide and a few more seem to have a better view. One guide did say that Goddess Blessing was "Useless unless its an orange colour,Damage reduced too low." so I was saving for either that or Enhanced Will destroyer,once I get the astral points for them,as my capture rate of oranges is abysmal at the moment.
                I would recommend Enhanced Will Destroyer first.
                It's just so good when it comes to PvP.
                Shame on you red, tsk tsk don't go on crit.
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                  yes intel, i keep a purple sniper edge lvl 7 and a yellow determination 5 just for wb. Works really great

As for the new troops, i was going for Templars since i need tanks (templars have higher pdef and hp) to take the hits for me. As a mage, you don't want to fight the archer without any troops around :P same for knight.
                  Yeah I can see the sniper in your picture now. Good stuff. Thanks for the guide I'm following it

One last question. Why did you go with the PvP lvl 60 set and not the lvl65 arena?

Comment

• my Char needs help

hi,

I am new to this game. Though I must say I am very much pleased with your guide as non-casher. It helps me alot. I am on S157 and going for pure healer.

Problems:
                    + Can't stand any attacks. Patk nor Matk.
                    + My damage quite low
                    + I have a feeling that PvP set does not gave me enough rage for anything.
                    + Totally need help with my BUILD!!!

My Char:
                    + Level 46

Skills:
                    + lvl 2 Lighting
                    + lvl 3 restoration
                    + lvl 3 Sun
                    + lvl 1 BL
                    + lvl 3 Meteor
                    + lvl 2 Puri
                    + and all passive maxed

Gems:
                    + 3 x Pdef 112
                    + 2 x Matk 176
                    + 1 x Matk 64
                    + 1 x HP 560
                    + 1 x Mdef 64
                    + 1 x Pdef 64

Equipment:
                    + PvP 45 Set all maxed out

Troops:
                    + Knight

Astrals:
                    + Refined Fortitude lvl 4 (Purple)
                    + Refined Willpower lvl 3 (Purple)
                    + Enhanced Determination lvl 3 (Orange, jst took this because i did not managed to get other Oranges)
                    + Pristine Mysticality lvl 3 (Orange)

Rotation:
                    Need help with Rotation in PvP and Arena and WB (everything lol)

Remark:
                    I know I do need more higher Gems.
                    Last edited by tunbakyu; 04-05-2013, 11:03 AM. Reason: addional

Comment

• tunbakyu,

The orange determination does you no good unless you're using crit build. The only benefit it gives you is making your crit attacks (when they hit) stronger. An orange or purple Goddess Blessing Astral would help, if you can luck into one of those.
                      What do the refines on your armor look like? You may be able to boost your stats by getting better refines (int and def are the best, but also try for endurance, matk, pdef, and/or mdef).
                      Have you invested any gold in guild skills? Those can give your toon a substantial boost also.
                      With skills, do you have dual book or just single? With dual book, you can specialize: create a dps book and a healing book. With single book, you end up going hybrid. Maybe RoF would serve you better than meteor if you are going with a hybrid book. It consumes less rage and has a shorter cool down than meteor.
                      If you have the $ to invest, buying the shop mounts can help too. The mount stats stack, so each mount you buy makes you stronger (you can use only 1 of each type..Shadow Steed, Ruby Eyed Steed, etc). I hope this helps.

Character Name: Redoga
                      Server: Kongregate S5 (shows as S7 in cross-server events)
                      Level: 68
                      Guild: Empire
                      BR: 66791

Comment

• I heard there was someone with the same name as me on kong servers ^^ weird thing is you got the same battle rating as me haha
                        ~ Redoga ~

Comment

• I haven't seen you in the cross server events, but I've heard rumors there was another Redoga around. Nice to meet you =)

Comment

• reason why we didn't meet in cross server events is cuz Kong s7 is not a GMT server i think. I play on the european platform
                            ~ Redoga ~

Comment

• updated gem section and added enlightment section
                              ~ Redoga ~

Comment

• Nc Guide!

Comment

Working...
                                X