X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M9Dark View Post
    1. ty for the awsome guilde mister.

2. would have some questions if possible ? I am lvl 40 btw
    - why isn't there no information about warlocks and templars ? are they not worth it ? ( got 35 knight atm )
    -only interested in pvp items ... are those the ones u buy from arena ? 35 / 45 / 55 ?
    -pvp again ... what gems should i put ? i see u cant have 4 slots in the arena items .. so i need pick only 3 gems .. would patt + hp in all items do ? then 1 pdef / 1 mdef ?
    -why isn't hp astral good for archers ? u just sayed that we got % skill and we need hp gem etc ... ?
    -what rings should i use for pvp ? ( i am lvl 40 ) should i wait for 50 ?
    Maks knight lvl -40, save them for templars, use patt mdef and pdf gems, buy 40v jewels and rings and run Void night mare for legend stones, 1 legend jewels then rings, use patk crit and pdf mdf astrals. Rafine your gear for patk strange crit endurance and def stats...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• ty alot man !

but my question remains ... if we have the hp passive ... why not use the hp gem ???
      also my astrals are orange patt lvl 4, purple critic lvl 4, red mdef lvl 3, purple pdef lvl 4 ( at lvl 50 i make that thing to do more dmg when critic ? or hp ? - cz if i need the critic one ima be angry cz i used it in my red mdef lol )

Comment

• Stay on 49 as long as you can - dont lvl up without 28k br.
        But after 50 - use determination, forgot aBout hp gems - put hp when you get legend rings and jewels - main 3 slots is pat pdef and mdef. You get a lot of hp from rafine, medalion and gs...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• 1 more anata ... lol sorry for bothering u ... was soketing rod EVER for sale with vouchers ?

Comment

• No. You can get it for free but this is very rare item on guild bless...
            2kk gold per 1 if you have luck.
            In my option better spend this gold on astro or guild skill.
            No problem,if i can help - i help.
            If you want spend balens good things are:
            -rods
            -crypt keys
            -free blitz card
            -clothing for 45 start rage and start with luni
            -duble skill tree
            Other things are waste of cash

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              forgot aBout hp gems - put hp when you get legend rings and jewels - main 3 slots is pat pdef and mdef. You get a lot of hp from rafine, medalion and gs...
              I dont agree with this. HP gems helps survavibility in both pve (crypt, spire) and pvp, mdef and pdef are prioritary but i think is best to use 4 hp gem in total, even before u get leg rings (which i plan to skip and get lv50 ones), the two missing hp gems replace pdef in my case, which archers get plenty from strenght/power stat.
              I'm 48 btw.

Also, i stopped knights at 44 (because BG is a bit difficult at <45 even for medium-light cashers), but i think was better to stop at 41-42 depending on your daily daru earnings.
              The guide is pre-1.5 update i believe, so no lv50 troops and red astrals, but i consider it excellent nonetheless.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

• Originally posted by M9Dark View Post
                -why isn't hp astral good for archers ? u just sayed that we got % skill and we need hp gem etc ... ?
                -what rings should i use for pvp ? ( i am lvl 40 ) should i wait for 50 ?
                HP astral sucks badly because is basically equal to a couple gems, which costs WAY less and dont take an important astral slot. The guide is spot-on in this regard. Follow it.

About rings/jewels, that depends how much you cash and how good is your team in doing lv40 and 45 nightmare mode, and also how far in the crypt you are/will be before you hit 50.
                Try to make some math, there is no one good answer.
                In another topic i read people suggesting to make leg rings before jewels and i think it is a mistake. Jewels gives patk which is better than few hundreds hp. It takes a lot of time/effort/balens to do 2 jewels lv40 legendary before 45 and way more to do also the rings before you hit 50. IMO it is a waste.
                Since my team hit 46 we do badlands normal instead of void nightmare. More xp, and quicker.
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

• for me just do:- PATK, PDEF, MDEF, CRIT gems for the slots. If you dun have 4 slots, then dun do the CRIT.

PATK, PDEF & MDEF is a must. the rest can just forget it.
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                    for me just do:- PATK, PDEF, MDEF, CRIT gems for the slots. If you dun have 4 slots, then dun do the CRIT.

PATK, PDEF & MDEF is a must. the rest can just forget it.
                    Quoted for truth.
                    PROJECT TOKE
                    FEATHERSTORM

Comment

• Have to include some HP gems too........HP will give you a higher advantage if you reduce your defenses a bit and get 2-3k extra HP.
                      I've switched out some def gems to replace with lvl5 HP gems (+880 HP and add the sould engraving too).......gives a niec HP boost,which helps a lot in PvP.

an archer with HP 35k and defenses 7k each will win against same archer with HP 30k and defenses 7.3k
                      [S190] DarkMoon Pass
                      Char:TonyStark
                      Guild: WARLORDS

Comment

• Originally posted by AP007 View Post
                        Have to include some HP gems too........HP will give you a higher advantage if you reduce your defenses a bit and get 2-3k extra HP.
                        I've switched out some def gems to replace with lvl5 HP gems (+880 HP and add the sould engraving too).......gives a niec HP boost,which helps a lot in PvP.

an archer with HP 35k and defenses 7k each will win against same archer with HP 30k and defenses 7.3k
                        HP gems.. hmmm... not sure.. maybe 2 slots if you really must have them. For class Knights, HP is a must have. I will still do all 8 CRI. If you want can try 6 cri and 2 more HP (PATK / PDEF / MDEF is a must. CRI and HP are the 4th slots)

Comment

• Originally posted by AP007 View Post
                          Have to include some HP gems too........HP will give you a higher advantage if you reduce your defenses a bit and get 2-3k extra HP.

forgot to add.. the 2 HP slots have to be lvl 6 +1100.. if not then i rather have lvl 5 CRI gems..

Comment

• i use 8 x def and patak gems & on 6 legend slots i have lvl 5 gems hp x 3 & crit x 3 ....and works nice for me but if you have only normal eq - 8x patk,8 x mdef, 6x pdef and 2 x hp (ofc if hp is lvl 5 )

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              i use 8 x def and patak gems & on 6 legend slots i have lvl 5 gems hp x 3 & crit x 3 ....and works nice for me but if you have only normal eq - 8x patk,8 x mdef, 6x pdef and 2 x hp (ofc if hp is lvl 5 )
                              after you had completed the last 2 legend slots, are you doing hp x 1 & cri x 1? which make up to hp x 4 & crit x 4 each?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                                after you had completed the last 2 legend slots, are you doing hp x 1 & cri x 1? which make up to hp x 4 & crit x 4 each?
                                test diference of crit rate with 2 crit gems more... if i see better rate, i use 2 crit , if not - i put hp

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X