No announcement yet.

[Guide] Archer Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how will i increase my critical rate???

Comment

• yo Buddy does it matter the mount when comes to upgrade because I see some mounts with different values on the each str defense and all that but I see +5 and +10 attritube on the mounts for certain creatures does that make a difference!

Comment

• yoUOR gaMe Is NiCe ^_^

Comment

• astral pesky 15 million gold I can not astral red

Comment

• cool this is worth for newbees to read
            Gaming is a way of life

Comment

• hmmmm how come at level 50 of my character i cn reach finish level 79 catacombs but cnt pass level 80---- any advice to finish level 80 cata? thanks

Comment

• NIce

thnx 4 the guide, it was very helpful

Comment

• Originally posted by ktmargarette View Post
                  hmmmm how come at level 50 of my character i cn reach finish level 79 catacombs but cnt pass level 80---- any advice to finish level 80 cata? thanks
                  what skills you bring to cata?
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by R224493098 View Post
                    which is better knight or templar??? pls help
                    Templar.. so much more damage. Just go templar.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      Guys...you know what mean archer guide?
                      This is not theard for your problems with game
                      so true.. IT'S just a GUIDE.. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                        so true.. IT'S just a GUIDE.. lol
                        tips ? sure but no post like i cant login or i dont get something ...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                          tips ? sure but no post like i cant login or i dont get something ...
                          a guide means:-

a. One who shows the way by leading, directing, or advising.
                          b. One who serves as a model for others, as in a course of conduct.
                          2. A person employed to conduct others, as through a museum, and give information about points of interest encountered.
                          a. Something, such as a pamphlet, that offers basic information or instruction: a shopper's guide.
                          b. A guidebook.
                          a. Something that serves to direct or indicate.
                          b. A device, such as a ruler, tab, or bar, that serves as an indicator or acts to regulate a motion or operation.
                          5. A soldier stationed at the right or left of a column of marchers to control alignment, show direction, or mark the point of pivot.

Comment

• Thanks Buddy ..Need some Mage guid.. plz help..non casher..

Comment

• Thank you for the guide.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned anywhere, what's the best skill rotation for the world bosses? I'm only level 38 atm and mostly do a multicrit followed by Arrow Strike spam before I'm horribly murdered, is there something better especially when I go up some more levels and will last for more than 3-4 hits?

Thanks!

Comment

• nice guide my br raisde 10k in 2day's

Comment

Working...
                                X