Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ck4ld1 View Post
    55 is better since its base stats is higher than 50 one
    I disagree I think 50 set is better cause of rage plus when you legend a pve set you get 1 extra socket to unlock and the enhance increases to +27 which makes the stats higher then a 55 pvp set ignore pdef is nice but you get more damage from higher rage think about it like this pve set 10 rage per hit pvp 0 rage per hit multi shot pvp 0 it balances pve 20 cause you get 10 per hit and 5 per crit the crit balances out the cost and pve gives you 20 more rage when you crit with arrow strike you get 20 rage pvp set 10 no crit arrow is 5 rage pvp 15 rage lunatic is huge rage consumer with pvp you might get lucky and get 25 rage back pve well lets say you 0 crit you still gained enough for special it might take 3 turns to use lunatic but pvp set can still take 3 turns usually only 2 the only difference with the pve set after you used lunatic your rage will more then likely be full pvp set will more then likely be only 25 rage thats a huge gap there is advantages to both sets the pvp has a huge advantage to how easy it is to get i mean seriously anyone can get it in a couple weeks pve takes months unless you buy it from the mystery shop or take advantage of the events of recharge for crystaloids and legend stones the advantage of the pve set legendary is higher stats then pvp and a ton more rage gain even without legendary

Comment

• Originally posted by R23120484 View Post
      I disagree I think 50 set is better cause of rage plus when you legend a pve set you get 1 extra socket to unlock and the enhance increases to +27 which makes the stats higher then a 55 pvp set ignore pdef is nice but you get more damage from higher rage think about it like this pve set 10 rage per hit pvp 0 rage per hit multi shot pvp 0 it balances pve 20 cause you get 10 per hit and 5 per crit the crit balances out the cost and pve gives you 20 more rage when you crit with arrow strike you get 20 rage pvp set 10 no crit arrow is 5 rage pvp 15 rage lunatic is huge rage consumer with pvp you might get lucky and get 25 rage back pve well lets say you 0 crit you still gained enough for special it might take 3 turns to use lunatic but pvp set can still take 3 turns usually only 2 the only difference with the pve set after you used lunatic your rage will more then likely be full pvp set will more then likely be only 25 rage thats a huge gap there is advantages to both sets the pvp has a huge advantage to how easy it is to get i mean seriously anyone can get it in a couple weeks pve takes months unless you buy it from the mystery shop or take advantage of the events of recharge for crystaloids and legend stones the advantage of the pve set legendary is higher stats then pvp and a ton more rage gain even without legendary
      yea, but not all the ppl can get it fast unless you heavy casher. its almost impossible to do mp dungeon lvl 50 NM unless you are at lvl 55 or more. besides, the effectivenes on spending gold on enchanting to +27 is not equal with the increasement of your stats and with the implementation of clothing, head + cloth +weapon give you 15 rage + 30 rage for pvp set is enough to allow you cast lunatic in the first turn, and usually the battle are end before you can cast the 2nd lunatic

Comment

• thanks for information...

Comment

• Yes good build

Comment

• im stug in cata lv 89,, im lv 57, patk 10k+, pdf 6k mdf 6k, 27k hp, many way have try, but still lost, very2 depresion about that, im non cash player,, all pots and scroll was use,,, but no effect,my best, half of last bar,,! so what i must to do guys,,, ,,,

Comment

• thank you for the guide )) very useful ..

Comment

• thanks for post...!!!

Comment

• thank you for sharing

sever:s157
                  lvl:30

Comment

• you need 7.6k mdef

Comment

• Wouldnt armour pierces be better than multishot for your PVE page? I never use multi shot and I have heard armor piercer does more to WB

Comment

• hope there's for guide for mage also..........more power

Comment

• hola me puedes explicar el tema sobre los talentos?

Comment

• i'm going to try archer

Comment

• iam new arche,
                              iam hope tobe strong...

Comment

• thank you sir... your the best..

Comment

Working...
                                X