Game: Wartune
    IGN: RosieB
    LVL: 52
    Guild: NIRVANA {G.M**
    Class: Archer
    Server: 190 Darkmoon Pass

See you in the game!

Comment

• they said archer is the best class among the rest..n i think its only in WB, bcuz in PVP mage is dominating.

Comment

• Originally posted by razlinsuraya View Post
        they said archer is the best class among the rest..n i think its only in WB, bcuz in PVP mage is dominating.
        I have to disagree with you, Mages only dominate in pvp because of their heals, but still a well geared archer can easily do more damage than mages healing, lets say for example in GA, you get a team full of mages against a team full of archers... the archers will win without a doubt, cuz no matter how much they heal, archers will just keep critting them over and over
        BladeMcNeil
        Balenor's Strongest Warrior
        Archer
        [S56] Dawnton Forest

Comment

• thanks i will try that 1

Comment

• You ever going to update this past lvl 57? Interested in seeing where you wen't, and what Talents you focused on.

Comment

• what is you rank in arena?

Comment

• how did you get that yellow asrtal?

Comment

• did this guy stop playing/updating?

Comment

• nice guide

Comment

• Wartune Weekday Server Launches
                      Looking to get started on a new server, but aren't sure which one? Check out our listings of this weekday's server launches.Wartune Weekday Server Launches
                      Looking to get started on a new server, but aren't sure which one? Check out our listings of this weekday's server launches.

Comment

• thnks for the info

Comment

• Originally posted by blade6372 View Post
                          I have to disagree with you, Mages only dominate in pvp because of their heals, but still a well geared archer can easily do more damage than mages healing, lets say for example in GA, you get a team full of mages against a team full of archers... the archers will win without a doubt, cuz no matter how much they heal, archers will just keep critting them over and over
                          lol dunno what u mean there, coz a well geared player is the best everywhere.

and moreover the server u r says u are the strongest player in it so u never know what other servers look like!

some might give the opinion that Knights are the strongest and some might say mages rule.

what exactly the point is that becoming the so called "Well Geared Player" is the main task to win over others.

Comment

• thank you ~ this guide helps ~

Comment

• It happened wid me too lv 80 cata boss gets too strong at the end of its1/4 i dont know the reason but i suugest you to use guardian rune at that moment as the boss will use all his freaking aoe's that time.
                              GOOD LUCK ^^

Comment

• 1. ty for the awsome guilde mister.

2. would have some questions if possible ? I am lvl 40 btw
                                - why isn't there no information about warlocks and templars ? are they not worth it ? ( got 35 knight atm )
                                -only interested in pvp items ... are those the ones u buy from arena ? 35 / 45 / 55 ?
                                -pvp again ... what gems should i put ? i see u cant have 4 slots in the arena items .. so i need pick only 3 gems .. would patt + hp in all items do ? then 1 pdef / 1 mdef ?
                                -why isn't hp astral good for archers ? u just sayed that we got % skill and we need hp gem etc ... ?
                                -what rings should i use for pvp ? ( i am lvl 40 ) should i wait for 50 ?

Comment

Working...
                                X