Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by toptrunks619 View Post
    lol ive seen worse @crazydude9
    isloon and amon?
    IGN: Kill Me
    S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
      While I'm here, check this out. I saw her in 45-54 bg T_T
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]93139[/ATTACH]
      did you see a 63k br lv 43?

Comment

• Originally posted by heuheuheu View Post
        isloon and amon?
        amon still camping @ 40s?

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        Wow. I don't think I can go that far lol.

News flash... i've actually seen level 49, 70k br. (i have a screenie, but too lazy to upload)
        S292 Archer level 46
        35k BR (with blessing wheel)
        August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
        283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
        May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          yotengrit 63k too , on EU server

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
            yotengrit 63k too , on EU server
            best slow leveler on EU is djavol , knight 60k br with EWD and RGB . yotengrit is 60k with br astrals

Comment

• Here is a nice 39
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                best slow leveler on EU is djavol , knight 60k br with EWD and RGB . yotengrit is 60k with br astrals
                tommib knight 73k br, yoten went down to 55k
                I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                  tommib knight 73k br, yoten went down to 55k
                  the recent gem event busted his butt , he went for lvl 7 gems . he is getting backed up though .

Originally posted by Atombender View Post
                  Here is a nice 39
                  u think nobody knows who it is with that br at lvl 39 , he is on your server too . also there is another knight on R2 close to his br , mamalum knight 36k br .
                  Last edited by MageRockz; 07-07-2014, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Uh no **** he is on my server and yes some people who don't follow this thread may not know him, besides blacking out names is due to netiquette.

For others, he has been playing for 8 months and has a Lv 10 WD Astral.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atombender View Post
                      Uh no **** he is on my server and yes some people who don't follow this thread may not know him, besides blacking out names is due to netiquette.

For others, he has been playing for 8 months and has a Lv 10 WD Astral.
                      and lvl 9 holy force

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
                        amon still camping @ 40s?
                        yep, he's level 49 with 68k BR (last time i saw him)
                        and there is isiloon, lv 44 with 78k BR.
                        at wartune fb, there is Lobo, lv 49 with 84k BR.

Comment

• Don't care who you are...a Lv 49 w/ 84k br is CASH & Camp....

It's that simple....

No other way....

Been playing 6 months camping my *** off, no cash and I haven't even reached 40k br yet.....

So quit saying slow leveling is the best.....IT ISN"T

Cashing/Camping, starting on an old server and getting into a guild that's Level 10 and buying your skills....buy your gems, buy your gem scrolls, buy your mounts/whips, and gold needed to spend on astrals is the only way these guys have that high ***'d br...take it from a non casher.....you can't get that high w/o spending!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
                            Don't care who you are...a Lv 49 w/ 84k br is CASH & Camp....

It's that simple....

No other way....

Been playing 6 months camping my *** off, no cash and I haven't even reached 40k br yet.....

So quit saying slow leveling is the best.....IT ISN"T

Cashing/Camping, starting on an old server and getting into a guild that's Level 10 and buying your skills....buy your gems, buy your gem scrolls, buy your mounts/whips, and gold needed to spend on astrals is the only way these guys have that high ***'d br...take it from a non casher.....you can't get that high w/o spending!!!
                            i play 7-8 months, lv 54 with 70k br (soon will be 72k after i get my ic medal, sc event, and ice fang in 2 weeks)
                            i cash $30 for wing and clothing set.
                            yeah, slow leveling is bad but camping is the best.

Comment

• Now that there is also the update that gives you the option to not use your Spire or MPD attempt, as a slow lvler or someone that doesn't want to waste an attempt on a low lvl dungeon or Spire can help the low lvls as they choose.

Circuit Quests are a good way to slow lvl as well, it gives a good amount of gold, daru, and soul crystals, also giving mount training whips and fashion shards to upgrade various itimes. In the circuit Quests you can opt to blitz low lvl campaigns so you don't have any stamina remaining in case you find that you are sent to campaign that gives exp you don't want, the only down side is that you will have to run the campaign instead of blitzing it. For the lvl 55's + you will get alot of the Circuit Quests to go defeat sylphs, yes very boring, but every essence is valued at 1k gold, and you can build them up to gain more sylphs for feeding fodder and the rare upgraded sylphs up to blue that I've seen.

Thank you,

NaughtyMage
                              S208 lvl 66

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylorina View Post
                                Circuit Quests are a good way to slow lvl as well, it gives a good amount of gold, daru, and soul crystals, also giving mount training whips and fashion shards to upgrade various itimes. In the circuit Quests you can opt to blitz low lvl campaigns so you don't have any stamina remaining in case you find that you are sent to campaign that gives exp you don't want, the only down side is that you will have to run the campaign instead of blitzing it. For the lvl 55's + you will get alot of the Circuit Quests to go defeat sylphs, yes very boring, but every essence is valued at 1k gold, and you can build them up to gain more sylphs for feeding fodder and the rare upgraded sylphs up to blue that I've seen.

Thank you,

NaughtyMage
                                S208 lvl 66
                                That is an excellent addition! I'll add that to the OP when I next update it! Thanks!
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X