Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] GuildMasters guide to Guild interface ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think only the guild master, assistant, and officers can one click send a mail. problem is that it costs balens to send a mail to everybody in your guild. look under the section for guild skills it tells you how much it costs in guild wealth to upgrade each level of skills and the guildmaster is the only one that can upgrade skills in the guild tower.
    Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
    (How To Submit a Ticket)
    ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

k this is going to be stupid but. which one does the ppl see when looking at guilds the announcements or the guild intro? im pretty sure its a guild intro but not quiet sure seeing as how i made my own guild and didnt join one.

Comment

hey any thing about how to upgrade skill towers

Comment

guild member fee is too high

Comment

The member fee is totally killing the potential of any small guild who just wants to keep it small and family-like. This game is being very brutal and unfair on this member fee upkeep

Comment

I have a question, a complete response in a search engine is not found, if I have the skill guild, but I left the guild / kicked, the ability to remain? I will come back when other guilds with appropriate levels of skills or they even remain if I'll be out of the guild?
              class balance ****
              cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Hi guys. I was wondering how much Level 6 luck stones cost in Level 6 guild shop.
                [S7] Serpent's Den
                IGN: Million
                Guild: Nizami

Comment

hey....how can we use hack...lol
                  idk if u care

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                    I have a question, a complete response in a search engine is not found, if I have the skill guild, but I left the guild / kicked, the ability to remain? I will come back when other guilds with appropriate levels of skills or they even remain if I'll be out of the guild?
                    if the guildmaster kicked you... try to join another guild again your guild skills will comeback if the skill tower etc. suits on your last skills you bought
                    Server: 64 Permbridge
                    IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
                    Job: SpellWeaver
                    Guild: Eminence

Comment

I have election in the guild I press vote names appear I choose a name and then VOTE FAILED flashes -----Oct. 31st voting is going to end.
                      All you have to do is contribute >100>to the guild
                      Last edited by Faboo; 10-29-2012, 09:13 PM. Reason: provide answer

Comment

there isn't easy at all with guild, to much wealth for upgrade buildings and again to much for skils
                        and members should be able to see price for each upgrade

Comment

We are thinking of merging with another guild.

Question: Can the Guild loosing its members to new Guild be Disbanded by the Guild Master? If so, is the 24hr wait penalty triggered or avoided allowing members to more easily move to new guild?

Comment

Originally posted by R24741597 View Post
                            We are thinking of merging with another guild.

Question: Can the Guild loosing its members to new Guild be Disbanded by the Guild Master? If so, is the 24hr wait penalty triggered or avoided allowing members to more easily move to new guild?
                            I wanted to know something close to that but more along the lines of, if a person is booted from a guild can they join another guild right away or no?

Comment

Question? How do I upgrade my guild shop? or is it up to the guild master?

thanks

Comment

i have a qeustion... i tryed making a guild and it didnt work out most every1 left so i just disbanded it. do you have any tips to keep it afloat?

Comment

Working...
                                X