Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] GuildMasters guide to Guild interface ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much for this guide, it's perfect. Good job!

Comment

This guide is outdated, someone should update the current guide.

Comment

Hi, i have a quick question. only reason I´m on here. The vault also contains a guild treasure chest, that can be distributed to the members. How do I do that??

Comment

I just want to say that you guild masters should pressure WarTune to streamline their login ways and create an account ways. Also since R2 has all players e-mail address they should notify all players by e-mail when servers will be down, and when login troubles are happening. Also there should be a way to recover a users name since multiple characters can be created. Until these things are fixed there's no way I'm paying for a VIP account. And if when clearing history and cache to help a person log in FaceBook app auto login to the actual game is lost.
          Various type characters can and need to be used during the game, but there is now way to have multiple characters under one account, which really sucks.
          It would help too if the Chinese who make this game and type messages learn how to spell English better.
          Who really can trust a game to use actual cash to buy things when simple Engish words are not spelled right. RIDICULOUS.
          Please forward this message to other guild masters and the game makers themselves.

Comment

Guildmaster Question

I am a guildmaster and have a question about the Divine altar. The in-game info. is a bit unclear to me. It says the Divine Altar costs 50,000 min. to unlock and it can be unlocked
            once per day. Does that mean it's going to cost that much every day? That would seem a bit ridiculous to me. Could someone explain more clearly to me how
            this Divine Altar works? I have been unable so far to find any information on it.
            Thank You.

Comment

hi what is the guild quarry?

Comment

Originally posted by verminkiller View Post
                hi what is the guild quarry?
                Guild Quarry hasn't been released yet, so any ones guess is as good as yours.
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Hyy please thel mee how i activate the skils in the Skil Tower????

Comment

the fee is taken out of the guild wealth that your guild accumulates
                    hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by R213094991 View Post
                      Hyy please thel mee how i activate the skils in the Skil Tower????
                      If you are the GM, you go into Guild master channel > Upgrade Guild > Skill tower.. and you will be told the requirements for it.
                      If you can meet the requirements, you can upgrade
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                        If you are the GM, you go into Guild master channel > Upgrade Guild > Skill tower.. and you will be told the requirements for it.
                        If you can meet the requirements, you can upgrade
                        you need to have enough gold in contribute to be able to learn skills once you upgrade skill tower,activating skills is totally nothing to do with >Upgrade Guild>skill
                        tower.
                        EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                          you need to have enough gold in contribute to be able to learn skills once you upgrade skill tower,activating skills is totally nothing to do with >Upgrade Guild>skill
                          tower.
                          Must of misread, i thought it said skill tower
                          Last edited by DeathTh3Kid; 06-13-2013, 06:29 PM.

Comment

I cant seem to get people in my guild....

Comment

Guild Quarry

Any news are when the Quarry will open up yet?

Thanks

Comment

It is the fee for the guild and comes out of the guild contributions. All members contribute to the guild and then the fee is taken out of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X