X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LordMagus
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
    Basically, in most games floating damage is referred to as the numbers that appear above the characters when they are attacked. In short, it is referring to the attack/damage dealt. I believe that you are referring to a astral. I'm not sure yet if how it really works coz I too is still in the process of learning Wartune with you guys. I'm thinking that floating damage can be both MATK or PATK so that no matter what class you are you are still to benefit from it. Hopefully, someone can clarify this to us more.
    That's very close to my findings. I believe floating damage is the derived damage dealt after the Attack vs Defense calculation is factored in. Therefore, it really wrecks low defense targets, but is not as effective against tanks.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Basically, in most games floating damage is referred to as the numbers that appear above the characters when they are attacked. In short, it is referring to the attack/damage dealt. I believe that you are referring to a astral. I'm not sure yet if how it really works coz I too is still in the process of learning Wartune with you guys. I'm thinking that floating damage can be both MATK or PATK so that no matter what class you are you are still to benefit from it. Hopefully, someone can clarify this to us more.

edit: it increases the min/max damage range.

Leave a comment:

• Tallgeese3
    replied
    Was just about to ask that.... I assume it has to deal with DoT skills or something of that nature.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X