Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] simple party ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep having one member who likes to run ahead of everyone else, and won't stay as a team in multi-player dungeons. Unfortunately, this causes other members to miss out on the small chests that sometimes pop up. As the group leader, it seems all I can do is ask them to wait for the team. Is there a way to kick a member who is causing issues for the other players?

Comment

Originally posted by R25445241 View Post
      I keep having one member who likes to run ahead of everyone else, and won't stay as a team in multi-player dungeons. Unfortunately, this causes other members to miss out on the small chests that sometimes pop up. As the group leader, it seems all I can do is ask them to wait for the team. Is there a way to kick a member who is causing issues for the other players?
      yes there is a kick button if u are the party leader

Comment

I have looked fro one, but can't seem to find it. But, thank you, at least now I know that it is there, I just need to look harder for it.

Comment

There are a little "p" and an "f" in the left of the screen, next to the list of your fellow players. Click "p" to show the party and select the bad player to kick him. Then you can invite a replacement for that player.
          Server: S126 - Wilderiver
          Character: Urania
          Class: Knight

Comment

mages can be used as tank too if their pdef is higer then the knight and archers pdef

Comment

um how do u close the mp dungeon party interface thing, becuase i can't really do anything with that message going on and it's getitng really annoying

Comment

Good guide for newbise (begginers lvl -1-45)
                *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
                lvl 61
                Class:Archer
                Guild:Valor
                Battle rating:40k.
                Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
                Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

Working...
                X