The Combo System of Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Combo System of Wartune

How do those ppl could be one of top 10 in the killing world boss, you may think that they are so strong and powerful, or some of them clear CD with Balens. Yep sure, this is one major factor, but never be all of reasons.So here is the way, the combo system of Wartune, which is an feature that enables players to perform consecutive attacks in order to earn more damage at 1 time, and this system is suitable for Forgotten Catacombs, sometimes Dungeon, and especially World boss.

Take Mage in the world boss for an example
    • One way

1. Don't use any skill, just let your character release a normal attack, while you stands in front of World Boss
    2. Here we go now, then repeat step1, meanwhile click Lightning Bolt as soon as the character raise his arm to release the normal attack, here is the point, both skill happen at the same moment.
    3. Repeat step 1
    4. Repeat step 2, if you control well, you could try Normal attack+ Rain of Fire, or Normal attack+ Meteoric Destroyer as well.
    5. only you r strong enough to take more damage from boss, combo attack always there.
    • Another way

1. Click Rain of Fire once you r getting into the scene of World Boss, I meant during the moment the screen is loading.
    2. Here we go now, try Normal attack+ Lightning Bolt,
    3. Click Meteoric Destroyer,(bcuz at this moment, the skill Rain of Fire is still in CD)
    4. Try Normal attack+ Rain of Fire, or Normal attack + Lightning Bolt
    5. Then reapeat step3
    6. And keep going like this.

Note: Combo attack is just a feeling, and this has much to do with your net connection. You have to practice again and again, once you learn that, although I can not promise you would be there, at least it would help you a lot.

I am so anxious, once you learn how to do, you all are gonna become stronger than me, so confused.
    Last edited by jenas; 09-12-2012, 03:51 AM.
    Enjoy the Game

What attack combination do you manage to pull off that way against world boss?

With Archer:
    Multishot -> normal+Arrow Strike -> normal+Multishot (Hard)
    Multishot -> normal+Arrow Strike -> normal+Arrow Strike (Rather Easy)

With Mage:
    Lighting Bolt -> normal + Lighting Bolt -> Lighting Bolt + normal

I don't have as much practice with Warrior, but I think that 4 attacks are possible with warrior? Don't think I've succeeded 5 attacks like I do with Mage and Archer.

Comment

I play as Mage, I don't know how it work with other class, you could try in the Forgotten Catacombs. and I find out that it does not work with Normal attack + Thunder (Skill of Mage) cuz Thunder spends more time to release.
      Enjoy the Game

Comment

Originally posted by jenas View Post
        I play as Mage, I don't know how it work with other class, you could try in the Forgotten Catacombs. and I find out that it does not work with Normal attack + Thunder (Skill of Mage) cuz Thunder spends more time to release.
        Problem with forgotten catacombs is that the enemies there are often multiple ones and may not have same timing as the world bosses do, which makes the results less reliable. It is best to test different combos against world boss to see what works against world bosses.

Comment

I meant it works with boss of lv 20 25 30 35 40 45 50 in the Forgotten catabombs, not multiple monsters
          Enjoy the Game

Comment

Thank you for the guide man, very helpfull!

Originally posted by jenas View Post
            How do those ppl could be one of top 10 in the killing world boss, you may think that they are so strong and powerful, or some of them clear CD with Balens. Yep sure, this is one major factor
            jajaaj XD

Comment

A knight combo that works against world boss:

5 hits: Ultimate Slasher -> normal + Intercept -> normal + Slasher

Has anyone found other good combos?

Comment

rofl you all doing rly 5 attacks only ? im doing like 9-10 depends if i manage to last 2 or 3 attacks, thats why im oone and only knight that is always in top 5 damagers while not using balens when I used them i was always first cheers
                there is rly rly easy way to do that just wondering if it works on archer if yes I could do 2x more dmg w/o balens than other archer whos using revievs

Comment

Originally posted by uberek View Post
                  rofl you all doing rly 5 attacks only ? im doing like 9-10 depends if i manage to last 2 or 3 attacks, thats why im oone and only knight that is always in top 5 damagers while not using balens when I used them i was always first cheers
                  there is rly rly easy way to do that just wondering if it works on archer if yes I could do 2x more dmg w/o balens than other archer whos using revievs
                  The thing is, that the assumption is that the creatures and main character "dies" in 1 hit each. Given that assumption we try to maximize the amount of damage done.

If you have any good action-order that works well using that assumption, please do post .

Comment

I like the mage combo but for that to work you need some rage, and the aoe spells don't seem to deal much more damage the the single target one for me, and if i do this i can save rage for the delfic thunder frenzy for more damage (not much though)

Comment

Level up your Rain of Fire more, you wont regret the damage and its effect against troops or in PvP

Comment

I'm a knight and my combo is...equip only slash and delphic destroyer and leave on AFK mode. Get 7-9k gold per battle.
                        ~MIA

Comment

For all classes, basically its the first and second skill that works best, well except for knights maybe

Comment

Does that knight shield help against the boss or the extra turn it takes to use it makes you loose overall damage (or the shield "breaks" in 1 hit and you die along)

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
                              Level up your Rain of Fire more, you wont regret the damage and its effect against troops or in PvP
                              Originally posted by autlos View Post
                              For all classes, basically its the first and second skill that works best, well except for knights maybe
                              ^ What He Said

My Mage Combo for WB:

RoF During Load Screen (press random arrow keys to get the qte bonus)>normal atk+light bolt>normal atk+ light bolt>normal + RoF (I can take 2 hits from the boss 3 if I luckily Block)

If ya don't lag and have around 4.6-5k Matk you should end up within the top 10 no prob, if your matk is around the 3-4k's you should at least get the 20k and 40k rewards if lucky (definitaly the 20k) anyway this is pretty much common knowledge for anyone attending world boss
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X