Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrals

What is Astral system?
    Astral system unlocks at level 25. You can access the Astral capture screen at the bottom of the menus or by pressing the button H. To buy an astral you need at minimum of 20 000 gold.

How to draw Astral?
    Simply click on the planet to get the star draw. When you draw the from the star, you will capture the astral at different quality.Once in a while you will unlock chances to achievestronger draws which is an another planet. Higher level star draws has chances of granting you stronger Astral.
    It should be noted that if you do not pick them up, they will be automatically sold back after 30 minutes.

How to equip Astral?
    when you pick Astral simply click the astrals button or go to Inventory->Astrals. There you can equip your Astral. Extra slots open at level:30,40,50,60,70,80, so you can equip a maximum of 8 astral at the moment.

How to level up Astral?
    You can level up Astrals by synthesizing them. Different ranking and quality of Astrals have different leveling and EXP requirements and also give different amount of exp when being synthesized. You can use 1 click Synthesis to quickly combine all of the Astrals together and save time.Another way to synthesize is to drag and drop one Astral to another.

What is the lock button for?
    To avoid your Astral being one click synthesized, you can lock it. You can always unlock the astral by using the locking button again.

Which does color that the astral is mean?
    Color means the "power level" of you astral:
    Green with the Green colored being the weakest and the Gold colored being the strongest.

How do i get a stronger Astral?
    Getting an Astral is random, though higher the star you are drawing from the higher the chance to get a strong Astral is.There are two main ways of getting a better Astral:
    1. Synthesize everything that you draw so you get a lot of Astral exp
    2. Sell Green, Synthesize Blue, and Keep the Purple and Yellow. This method lets you have more draws because you can get gold from selling the green astrals.

What are Star points for?
    Each time you draw an Astral you get star points.If you click the Exchange button you can use this points to buy an Astral.

Which astral do i chose?
    This depends on your class and the way you play, but basic three most people use are Mdef, Pdef and Matk or Patk

I left Astrals on my astro screen and later when I opened it again they were gone.What happened?
    If you leave your Astrals on astro screen, meaning you didnt pick them up, they are automatically sold after 30 minutes.

What is the maximum level for an Astral?
    The maximum level is 10.

I got an Astral that say floating damage increased by x%...what does that mean?
    the actual damage you do is centered on 90%-110% of your damage.The Astrals that affect the floating damage expands those limits.For example,a floating damage expand of 20% will make it 70%~130%. Because of this, this astral is useless at lower level. This means that over many battle turns, this astral will help you exactly…nothing.
    However, this astral has a powerful affect if you are a critical damage player plus critical enhancement. Let’s simplifyy the battle scenario: Let’s say if by average you can kill an opponent in 4 attacks – regardless of the skills used. On average without the damage expand it will take you 3~5 attacks. However, with the damage expand, you can widen the number of rounds to 2~6 attacks. How does this help? If you are lucky, you can quickly wipe out the enemy forces and have a higher chance of winning. This means faster kills.

Another way to look at this astral. If you can kill an enemy in 2 rounds instead of 4 rounds, you double your killing speed. However, if you get unlucky and kill in 6 rounds, you only lose 50% of the battling time. Overall, when this astral is mastered at high level with the orange astral. It can be a formidable tool that can 1 shot kill some of your opponents.

Congratulations! You get a reward for posting guides for beginners, please be noted to check.
    Last edited by kokislo; 09-26-2012, 09:46 AM.
    all my guides are made from personal experience and help from

Wow OOMG!!! this is soooooo awesome!!! thank you veryyyy much for this information!!!!

You will Surely win!!!!

Kodoos to you!

omg u are god!!!
    Cambrooke

S103
    Guild: Beast
    Class Mage
    Might Rank #2
    VIP 8

Comment

Also... I must say u copied the majority of this from http://gamelytic.com/wartune/wartune-astral-guide

Sorry to burst ur astral guide.

I thought u were pretty good until i read the Floating damages section, and i was thinking that most people dont know this. A few aside from myself have done tons of studying on this particular astral.

so i went to the website i listed. and the floating damages is word for word

I hope u do know it's against the law to steal other peoples information??
      Cambrooke

S103
      Class Mage
      Might Rank #2
      VIP 8

Comment

Astrals
        Astrals are your main source of power once you get them. They are one of the few ways to personalize your character to fit you. You can make a better defense to last longer in a fight or better attack power to end one. But the choice is all up to you. I like them because they are what separates a geared player and a great player. I have beaten player 4 level higher then me in duels because of astrals.

With that being said lets look at them. A mage would need matk to better end a fight but pdef to last. A Knight would need Patk to end a fight, but Matk to last longer. there are astrals for all people. Some that disable crit but increase damage, and others that reduce all damage by percents. So this is all up to the way a person wants to build their character.

Thank You,
        WillWill
        Temple of Belize, S1

Comment

You did not mention about how many astrals of the same type can be used in the active slots, or must be different. I mean we can have 3 astrals for HP in 3 active slots?

Comment

no, u cant have 3 +matk astrals, u cant double up on them like that, but having 3 different ones can be good.... 1 matk, 1 pdef, and one critical say for a mage ... or whatever ur preference is. I have one that gives % to avoid dmg its worked a couple times on the world boss, very fun, hope i can level it up more!
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

yeah you cant use an astrals with same effect.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
                Also... I must say u copied the majority of this from http://gamelytic.com/wartune/wartune-astral-guide

I thought u were pretty good until i read the Floating damages section, and i was thinking that most people dont know this. A few aside from myself have done tons of studying on this particular astral.

Lots of guides are shameless copies. Think that's why we aren't having the same guide reward system crystal saga had. Too often in CS mods would tell people they had "done a good job" and hand out a reward, only for someone to point out it was a copy.

Am waiting for a guide on timing of astral clicks. Believe there must be ways improve luck. I will keep trying.

Comment

wow...
                  that's great
                  thanks for the information
                  it so helpful
                  No Sign

Comment

Originally posted by R22961282 View Post
                    Astrals
                    Astrals are your main source of power once you get them. They are one of the few ways to personalize your character to fit you. You can make a better defense to last longer in a fight or better attack power to end one. But the choice is all up to you. I like them because they are what separates a geared player and a great player. I have beaten player 4 level higher then me in duels because of astrals.

With that being said lets look at them. A mage would need matk to better end a fight but pdef to last. A Knight would need Patk to end a fight, but Matk to last longer. there are astrals for all people. Some that disable crit but increase damage, and others that reduce all damage by percents. So this is all up to the way a person wants to build their character.

Thank You,
                    WillWill
                    Temple of Belize, S1
                    .. hehe ..
                    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post

Lol not much anybody can do about it. Neither him nor the copied party are using the information commercially. If no monetary loss is involved, it's virtually impossible to build a case. So even though it's technically "illegal", he can't really get in trouble.

But I agree with you, he could've at least taken the time to retype in his own word and use a little bit of aesthetics.

Comment

-1 on copy pasta

Comment

Originally posted by Harmbringer View Post
                          Lots of guides are shameless copies. Think that's why we aren't having the same guide reward system crystal saga had. Too often in CS mods would tell people they had "done a good job" and hand out a reward, only for someone to point out it was a copy.

Am waiting for a guide on timing of astral clicks. Believe there must be ways improve luck. I will keep trying.
                          Not my guide :P

Comment

Originally posted by kokislo View Post
                            What is Astral system?
                            Astral system unlocks at level 25. You can access the Astral capture screen at the bottom of the menus or by pressing the button H. To buy an astral you need at minimum of 20 000 gold.

How to draw Astral?
                            Simply click on the planet to get the star draw. When you draw the from the star, you will capture the astral at different quality.Once in a while you will unlock chances to achievestronger draws which is an another planet. Higher level star draws has chances of granting you stronger Astral.
                            It should be noted that if you do not pick them up, they will be automatically sold back after 30 minutes.

How to equip Astral?
                            when you pick Astral simply click the astrals button or go to Inventory->Astrals. There you can equip your Astral. Extra slots open at level:30,40,50,60,70,80, so you can equip a maximum of 8 astral at the moment.

How to level up Astral?
                            You can level up Astrals by synthesizing them. Different ranking and quality of Astrals have different leveling and EXP requirements and also give different amount of exp when being synthesized. You can use 1 click Synthesis to quickly combine all of the Astrals together and save time.Another way to synthesize is to drag and drop one Astral to another.

What is the lock button for?
                            To avoid your Astral being one click synthesized, you can lock it. You can always unlock the astral by using the locking button again.

Which does color that the astral is mean?
                            Color means the "power level" of you astral:
                            Green with the Green colored being the weakest and the Gold colored being the strongest.

How do i get a stronger Astral?
                            Getting an Astral is random, though higher the star you are drawing from the higher the chance to get a strong Astral is.There are two main ways of getting a better Astral:
                            1. Synthesize everything that you draw so you get a lot of Astral exp
                            2. Sell Green, Synthesize Blue, and Keep the Purple and Yellow. This method lets you have more draws because you can get gold from selling the green astrals.

What are Star points for?
                            Each time you draw an Astral you get star points.If you click the Exchange button you can use this points to buy an Astral.

Which astral do i chose?
                            This depends on your class and the way you play, but basic three most people use are Mdef, Pdef and Matk or Patk

I left Astrals on my astro screen and later when I opened it again they were gone.What happened?
                            If you leave your Astrals on astro screen, meaning you didnt pick them up, they are automatically sold after 30 minutes.

What is the maximum level for an Astral?
                            The maximum level is 10.

I got an Astral that say floating damage increased by x%...what does that mean?
                            the actual damage you do is centered on 90%-110% of your damage.The Astrals that affect the floating damage expands those limits.For example,a floating damage expand of 20% will make it 70%~130%. Because of this, this astral is useless at lower level. This means that over many battle turns, this astral will help you exactly…nothing.
                            However, this astral has a powerful affect if you are a critical damage player plus critical enhancement. Let’s simplifyy the battle scenario: Let’s say if by average you can kill an opponent in 4 attacks – regardless of the skills used. On average without the damage expand it will take you 3~5 attacks. However, with the damage expand, you can widen the number of rounds to 2~6 attacks. How does this help? If you are lucky, you can quickly wipe out the enemy forces and have a higher chance of winning. This means faster kills.

Another way to look at this astral. If you can kill an enemy in 2 rounds instead of 4 rounds, you double your killing speed. However, if you get unlucky and kill in 6 rounds, you only lose 50% of the battling time. Overall, when this astral is mastered at high level with the orange astral. It can be a formidable tool that can 1 shot kill some of your opponents.

I think you forgot how they said we get bonus gold for having an orange astral. I already have 3. How long does this bonus gold reward take to hit the mail box?

Comment

thats only an event bro. doesnt last forever. thus should not be implemented
                              Cambrooke

S103
                              Class Mage
                              Might Rank #2
                              VIP 8

Comment

Working...
                              X