No announcement yet.

Everything u need to know about your knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At L41, my experience so far is that Archers seem to have a big advantage in this game followed closely by mages. The developers obviously don't like knights, maybe one does archery as a hobby or something. In fact I started another game with an archer and have gotten farther almost twice as fast.

Comment

• like this one....tnx..

Comment

• Originally posted by R222960326 View Post
        At L41, my experience so far is that Archers seem to have a big advantage in this game followed closely by mages. The developers obviously don't like knights, maybe one does archery as a hobby or something. In fact I started another game with an archer and have gotten farther almost twice as fast.
        I'm a lv39 knight and I think it is all about your built. I'm beating archers and mages that is 3 lv higher than me and even some times up to lv 41. So it's not just knights but the way you built.

Comment

• i first started off as an archer and learned quickly that archers were meant to have critical that knights worked on the patk and def now im now on a different server with a lvl 30 knight and my main focus has been on patk and def and ive ignored my critical what should i do

Comment

• by the way my archers lvl 50

Comment

• These days anybody can have great def great HP, the roll of the knight class by itself has fade away nothing special about us. But u need PATAK higher as u can get it + nice lvl of your will destroyer astral will give u great fighting chance especially vs players with templar troops. So if u are a knight under lv 55 i recommend u to focus on your attack+hp+pdef, when u hit lvl 55 as a knight most of your problem will be mages like they always are so after 55 u focus on attack+hp+mdef. No one can basically tell u use this and that u need to see it for yourself and improve what u think is wrong. Dont read other ppl guids learn your knight or archer or mage and play for fun. if u dont put balens in your acc dont ask why someone an beat u true power in this game comes only from balens. Enjoy the game and dont hate the player hate the game
              Server Name: R2 [S5] Roaring Wetlands
              Character Name: Monstaa
              Class: Knight
              Guild: ☣CAIN☣
              Battle Rating: 84313
              Level: 66
              Vip: 9
              Honor Rank: Lord Divine

Comment

• words of wisdom their

Comment

• knight lvl 37, gonna stay below 40 till got champ or higher title
                  my stat without astral.

astral that i have

refined force lvl 4 patk +576
                  refined fortitude lvl 3 pdef + 432
                  refined willpower lvl 3 mdef + 432
                  will destroyer lvl 3 reg dmg +6%
                  refined sniper lvl 3 crit +432
                  refined goddess blessing lvl 2 reduce dmg 6%

can anyone help me . which is best/better astral to put. im non casher player
                  Last edited by garpitus; 08-05-2013, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• For your level, PATK, PDEF & MDEF should be your primary astrals.
                    For WB, switch out MDEF and replace with Will destroyer or refined sniper (whichever yields the most gold/daru).
                    IF you can build up a determination astral, then switch out PDEF & MDEF during WB for sniper & determination - even more gold.

Comment

• so its gonna be like this. im gonna swap some gem so i get 3500 ish pdef and 2500 ish mdef. w/o pot buff
                      is it good enough for BG ?

Comment

• Hope i'll get some opinions. I'm lvl 64, knight of course. Lately i was thinkin about changing some mdef gems into block. Right now i have 3031 block and 10400 mdef. If i'd change all gems my mdef would go down to about 8.5k but my would go to almost 4k. Is it worth or not? Anyone got any real experience with those numbers with block?

Comment

• wow, that's helpful thanks.

Comment

• last question on my lvl 39 build. 19012 hp 4361 pdef 3112 mdef or 17602 hp 4549 pdef 3206 mdef un buffed

Comment

• what is purple gear

Comment

• purple gear

Comment

Working...
                                X