Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Non-Casher Class ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Casher Class ?

Hello guys , I just started wartune on android and I was wondering which is the best class for a non-casher ?

C'mon guys ... can someone help me with choosing a class ?

Comment

Knight = I've seen plenty of decent non-cashers here, but they are not that good until 70+.

Mages = I only pay for vip, and I'm doing quite well, top 3 in my class at wb at times, and we got plenty of cashers, and mages that cash. They are good whatever level.

Archers = I've not seen that many good "non-casher" here. if you don't count those "I don't cash, but I do free balens for 2-3k each month", then yes there are a few, But I still think they can be awesome. Best early game, a bit worse in late game, if they add "freeze" immunity on the monsters that should have it.

So conclusion: Knight if you want a challenge, Archer if you wanna enjoy the game the most at start, mage if you like being in the middle

Comment

Thank you !
        What do you think about mage and knight in pvp ? Which one would be the best ? I heard that Archer is the king of pvp , but only if you are a casher , and the knight is the next , again if you are casher .

Comment

Originally posted by R25733739 View Post
          C'mon guys ... can someone help me with choosing a class ?
          There is no best class for non casher or casher, you choose your class according to your like and what you want to do in the future. Do a lil research on the web if you still undecided.
          Lord Artux [KaiZeN]
          Server 21 The Forgotten Dune

Comment

I've heard different . If you wanna play archer you have to pay , later . If you wanna play as a knight is the same ... That's what I've read , but the threads were 2+ years old so that's why I'm asking you guy .

Comment

The choice is up to you when comes to play with. I'm a non-casher myself and i play mage
              Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

I'm playing as a mage too , for now . I really enjoyed archer , but if it becomes weak without real money I don't wanna continue with it .

Comment

what you might have to do slow down on lvling your character a bit. There are some good guides on how to do this.

DarkMeph
                  Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

So if I slow down on leveling my char I can become as strong as a casher ?

Comment

Thanks guys , I think I will play with the mage . I've heard that it is the best for a non-casher .

Comment

I would advice from slow leveling, especially on the wartune app where it's fairly new. if you plan on hitting 80, just level and level your hs while reaching it =)

Comment

Originally posted by R25733739 View Post
                          I've heard different . If you wanna play archer you have to pay , later . If you wanna play as a knight is the same ... That's what I've read , but the threads were 2+ years old so that's why I'm asking you guy .
                          I'm a knight and I don't cash. I'm a level 70 and have been working on my knight's strengths and such for 2 weeks, keeping at a level 70 as long as I can. At the same time, I'm working on 2 of my sylphs, upgrading them as quickly as I can.

As Arktax has said, there is no best class for either, it's just what you prefer to do, magic, distance or get up and smash. I like the smash myself, but there are others in my guild that like the distance more. It's just what you prefer to do.

Comment

I've actually taken the Knight class now.
                            Because they get better as the go up. I love that.
                            I like mages for AoE
                            And Archers for teh fast kill and quick gold.
                            If only they made a class that had all of that

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                            I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                            I...I love you like a love song baby...
                            And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                            :o:o:o:o

Comment

read this
                              http://wartune-balens.blogspot.ca/20...ou-choose.html
                              Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Working...
                              X