This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Onemar View Post
    that's the best you got ? games like witcher , dragon age , metal gear , or even WoW ... and you still pick browser games
    I prefer browser games,they are rather captivating(level of boredom overtime reduces) compared to others
    Ty for suggestions
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

• If we not build base there is no chances we get plundered our dimension?

Comment

• u should make auto one-click in astrals for non casher as well as u give auto-capture for cashers
        im tired of clicking, have some mercy on non cashers

Comment

• Blitz clicking? 1 astral per sec, and you can blitz with the same feature as vips? ;D

Comment

• Auction House

We want Auction House next version (4.1).

Comment

• lag version 4.0 ;p
              krzycanuk

Comment

• I love the logic of R2. These guys need better counselors. How is possible R2 have increased the Resistance Crystal to level 12? You have trouble with maths? Onlyone a level 12 Resistance Crystal would need 17714700 Crystal Shards!!! If you divide that by 9999, that would be 1771.647... We do not have enough space to that amount smart guys!!!

Comment

• LOL! Warville it is! It could be interesting if we could actually kill or steal them animals.
                  "Win or Lose it is only a game
                  If tears should ever fall
                  Remember to bow your head in shame
                  Need a friend? I'll always be here for your beck and call"

"bpirate is the name
                  S156 is where I be
                  Server is friendly and easy to tame
                  Just come on over ad you shall see"

Comment

• Great patch- love the new content- too bad the lag is SO bad I can't play half of it. Arena?It only took 30 mins to do 5 battles- well game said 5 battles- I never saw them. ToK? Sylphed, up never got a skill to ACTUALLY GO OFF?!?!?! REALLY? It just AUTO ATK'D the entire awakening time??? Ive played for 2 and a half yrs- WORST LAG EVER!!! And to think I thought it was bad before? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA my mistake. I mean really? 4 players over 500k and we cant beat ToK NORMAL??? FFS. You guys could mess up a wet dream. AND a 1 car funeral EVEN IF YOU HAD A WEEK TO PLAN IT!

Comment

• ok, after 2 days, some changes seem to be ok, or at least not that worse as they seem to be:

- farm: gives all players chance on mount whips, mahra and upgrade this new "pet"

- "hide players" button in world boss: this is one of these things they dont really finish: its there but only works for each attack of the boss seperately, why are the programmers to stupid to make it like the one in sylph atoll ? did it once (atoll boss, cause its useless for lower br players, running there for the useless reward) but as far as i remember it works without refreshing it all the time

- rotation of minigames: saves time but why not do it the other way: let players decide wich 2or 3 they want to do out of the masses of the minigames ?
                      >>> answer why not let players decide: cause this mayong clones sucks (rewards arent equal to the time it takes, and dont go with skill, just with paying. impossible for non cash to get to 2nd chest, but doesnt matter, cause rewards suck)

- take fishing into rotation: good job , naps from r2, this shows how u care for the players: took more than a year to get close to vip fish, now it will take another year to get from lvl 28 to lvl 30. was expwecting vip fish to give 5 minutes of vip (would confirm company politics), but not let u get it at all is a new slap in the face i didnt expect: cheers to that, u can still surprise even dissapointed players
                      >> if u dump noobs fix the bugs it might be a compensation but i know this wont happen: still the catched fish and the reward dont match in most cases, wich makes it some kind of gamble to catch the fishes u want (only thing sure is that u get a fish out of the same line but its kind of "random" wich one. so why not fix the bug the easiest way: change it into a random fish, so u dont need to cheat on players any more, u could say its intended like that after change
                      >> sry forgot 1 thing that sucks: no more fishing while blitzing ?? how much time u want players to spend here ?? there are pp, out there who have to work to get money. so stead of blowing up the time needed get a brain and change it to reduce time needed and have fun again stead of pissing into players cups and trying to sell it as beer

- changes in cloud adventures:
                      --- implement the mayong B.S into cloud adv. ? wow good job (thats ironic!! info is for devellopers, all normal forum users know that) stead of giving the big reward (50k gold!! cheers!!!) u need to do this b.s minigame first, and reward is always the same, no diff if u do it in lower time or dont use bombs or shuffle, so skip this **** and give us the lousy reward stead of stealing our time
                      --- "god of poverty" field pay 2k daru for each lvl to get some gold ? (just one of the options) another thing that erases motivation to go in there, so again: good job morons, go on like that, **** on more players to make them leave game
                      --- not really sure but seems to me they lowered the chance on getting this passed without buying extra magic dices

- dimesion wars: this is best change of all (again: this is IRONIC !!). low br and non cash players are allowed to open dimensions and explore them, so that high br cash s...s can come and take them and of course there is no way to save them from getting stolen by others, so this is another thing i will skip in this game

i know that there wont be a develloper here to ever read these critics, if there was there would have been changes long before . and seems they want to run this game just with the few big payers and the mid range payers, so here is a idea: make it vip only status, so all non cash players have to leave here
                      Last edited by Froggster; 04-20-2015, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• add farm boss xD players can summon it during campfire and do stuff with it..

aaaand yeap, im not sure if im being sarcastic or serious about it either -.-
                        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• take away fishing, jewel hunt . also hot event mainly about spending balens r2 getting real greedy must be losing lots of members game is now 99% p2p /good game badly run

Comment

• return button don't work in wilds blessed light not giving correct restore health sylph arena points not correct /did r2 get anything right

Comment

• just remember if ur moving game avoid anything with r2 games on it if this is the standard of their customer service

Comment

• So, since lvl 70 rings and jewels are only 300 crypt tokens now... When will i get the extra 8800 tokens that were used to buy the gear when it was 2500 tokens? Wait, I forgot this is Wartune, things are made up as they go along.

Comment

Working...
                                X