No announcement yet.

Astro bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help me for astro bug.. here's my ticket 240297.. i really want to play this game

thanks for your help
    Last edited by labdigital10; 12-21-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

I cant submit ticket gives me captcha error when I try but im also having this problem

Comment

Interesting note about the provided screenshot - the computer date is 23-09-2014.....just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by R215216523 View Post
          I cant submit ticket gives me captcha error when I try but im also having this problem
          Capcha error means you need to select the correct picture (see below)

Click image for larger version

Name:	capcha.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	1708025

Please if you're countering the Astral or Mount problem, see this post here.
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

I'm currently have this problem, are you able to help me. Ticket 270936

Comment

***Fix for Astral/Mount stuck bug**

OK after a bit of testing, I've discovered where the bug occurs. I however still do not know what causes it.

Level 16 Arena Duel unlocked quest, make sure to wait for the 'Challenge Prompt'

Name:	lvl16check.png
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	1708168

The easiest way to get around this, is to open in a different browser. You'll get the arena quest again, make sure the prompt appears before continuing. I found the browser that should work best for this is Internet Explorer (or Edge if you have Win 10).

It is important you do not complete daily limit on bounty quests, as the arena quest needs finishing before the bounty quest opens. No more quests will open until bounty has been clicked, where you need attempts available.

Good luck
              Last edited by Whakapono; 09-01-2015, 04:58 AM. Reason: added recommended browser to use
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

I am having the same problem only it seems to be even more concerning. I am a lvl 26 now and cannot even advance through the game. I repeatedly get the new feature unlocked challenges thing. yet every time I complete the challenges it will not let me advance. I cannot do astrals at all or advance from this point. I am Shawnsan on Server 570. I would submit a ticket but even that page malfunctions. it says captcha error even though I select the fruit it tells me 2.

Comment

I used the method suggested about waiting. It didn't work unless it takes over a half hour of waiting.
                  Last edited by Shawnsan; 02-13-2015, 03:00 PM.

Comment

I have the issue with the captchas as well I click on the correct picture every time and I still get error. Kinda makes me wonder why I ever missed this game enough to come back.

Comment

Shawnsan, have you read the mod edit in post 1 of this thread? If not, please do.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Yes and I did all of my quests like it stated in the first one and the challenge prompt I left it sit there for 2 hours not touching it and still did not appear. it appear the first time I did it but never after that.

Comment

I created a secondary character to get around the glitch and followed the steps provided yet I still ended up getting glitched.

Comment

Same issue. I'm level 32 now and still getting the challenge loop on every login but when I complete the requirement nothing happens. I created a ticket 2 days ago and all they reply is "please complete your main quest" which I did, I'm now at my level quest and have completed all side quests and still nothing.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	1708760

I love how even mods guide you back to the one post that says "oh btw it's working fine". Guess what....it's NOT working. Recognize your faults for once and just fix the stupid function. I'm honestly regretting ever buying VIP access for this, I wish I knew it was buggy beforehand and of course when you try to complain about that they IMMEDIATELY answer "oh sorry we can't return your money or extend your VIP until we fix our garbage"...

EDIT: I quit. It's stupid when a lv.30 can easily win over me at lv.38 just because of a stupid bug that neither mods nor support will regonize as their own fault.
                            Last edited by Meelos; 02-23-2015, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Same issue. It really bothers me a lot. Ticket #297926

Comment

Argh.

Skipped questlines; did bounty and continued quest lines. Says I've unlocked bounty then leads me to it, it says 'daily quota' because I've used it all and now even if I click I can't move.

Comment

Working...
                                X