VIP Status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Status

So I let my VIP status run out. Finally got a new card to be able to renew my status. Clicked the link to activate. Has me update my info. Confirms I have updated my info. Still have yet to bill me for my VIP status.

1 am I missing something? is there another step?

I created a support ticket. The response I got back was you have not been billed for VIP status.

ughhh yeah I get that. Thats not what I was asking,,, I was asking why I havnt been billed yet and why I do not have my status yet?

Responded to the ticket and provided everything they needed. Still have yet to hear from them. Anything past the 1st response of any ticket just doesnt seem to happen. They ask you for more info you provide and you get no more responses. What is the deal with that?

They really just need to make VIP a purchasable item from the store and stop with this whole bill it directly ****.

What's the ticket number, so I can poke someone with it
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      What's the ticket number, so I can poke someone with it
      Case #: 221579 - Vip status

and

Case #: 217922 - other issue I have yet to hear back on

Comment

Originally posted by RickonStark View Post
        Case #: 221579 - Vip status

and

Case #: 217922 - other issue I have yet to hear back on
        What's the other one about? So I know who to nudge
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

the other one is about trying to get the free balens every time i try to go through the link it gives an error message

Comment

Thank you

you got someone to respond; but either I do not understand them, or they have no clue what I am trying to tell them

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your respond.

Whenever you complete a transaction, you would supposed to receive message and/or email for order complete confirmation, showing the order details that we mentioned above. Please check and send a screenshot to us.

Thanks for your support.

- The R2Games Team

Walk through of what I am doing

click button activate Vip top left corner of screen
            pop up window with advertise of 7.99 vip cost with button that says join
            click which opens new window for billing
            it asks me to change or confirm my card
            click confirm
            gives message and says thank you your payment option has been confirmed
            then the window gives you the option (only option) is to close.
            then the new window goes back to the main portal screen for wartune

At no point does it say bill me now. Or indicates that I have actually purchased something

so the email they are looking for that says a transaction has occurred... it hasnt thats the problem I cannot get it to do the transaction. I have updated it with a good card. Verified as I purchased some balens to confirm that the card does indeed work

R2GAMES Transaction ID: 201411202142018968

got the email for the confirmation that it worked.... so where is my vip

thanks for your help
            Last edited by RickonStark; 11-21-2014, 12:42 PM.

Comment

I talked to the GM who replied personally. I believe he's busy writing another response to you. Please keep your eye on your ticket.

As for the other one, that's the free balens offer wall? Any particular provider that's not working?

Comment

all of them the last time i checked none of them would work... all came back with an error I sent a pic in of the error

Comment

i was trying to get a gem transponder and need like 300 balens at the time I was trying to get it for the gem event.

Comment

Again thank you he is trying to help me with the VIP status and believe we are on the same page now

Comment

Originally posted by RickonStark View Post
                      Again thank you he is trying to help me with the VIP status and believe we are on the same page now
                      Yeah, it required some spelling out of the problem but we got there in the end. Let me know if you don't notice any progress in a few days.

Comment

Ok we are on day 3 of still not getting VIP. Not sure if it was just to late when I responded to the rep or not? But now I'm up to 30 lost vip coins 9 lucky draws and if this goes on till Monday then I will miss out on lvl 5 weekly vip bonus of keys and other stuff.

The rep asked if this was a new card. I told him yes it was a new card and that it is ready to be billed for the vip status.

Comment

As far as the Billing department has informed me, the problem lies with Playspan. PS still had the old card's info. They said they would email PS to ask them to remove the old card's info. I don't know how long PS takes to update their info. Please reply to your ticket with questions regarding that.

Comment

ok replied to the ticket asking how long... this would so be easier if you could just purchase it like you purchase balens. Click buy 1 month 3 month or 6 month subscription. or even if you bought them with balens. I don't understand why this has to be such a complicated process. I should of been able to just click activate buy ask for my card number verify and purchase now.

Comment

When you use a debit or credit card to pay for VIP in Wartune, the card details are also registered with Playspan for repeat purchases. If at any time the card is rejected, repeat payments cannot be made in game until the card details are updated. Basically, you have to pay for VIP manually. To solve the issue, do not activate VIP in game. Visit thttp://wartune.r2games.com and click account. Log into your account from the main page and click Store.

Click image for larger version

Name:	store.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	1703628

Then click VIP and follow the onscreen instructions:

Name:	VIP.jpg
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	1703631

NOW you can properly update your card details to make VIP payments

Name:	payment.jpg
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	1703632
                              Last edited by Splinterz; 11-22-2014, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X