Lackluster support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lackluster support

I hope someone gets a good laugh before this post is removed, because I find it very difficult to laugh about this- so ENJOY while its here.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No I am sorry I can not nor will I even if I had written down the date that I had obtained the Level 40 equipment because it was synthesize through the blacksmith with the Level 3 crystloids and the synthetic material I had obtained using my crypt tokens in the Crypt Shop that is a part of The Forgotten Catacombs. It has been several weeks since I had crafted all of my level 40 equipment, and also IF you had read any of my responses I always made sure that I indicated that I was a knight on this server.
    This is beyond belief that you want EXACT dates and the name of the equipment. UNBELIEVABLE

I NO LONGER WANT YOUR HELP IN THIS MATTER-BECAUSE IT IS VERY APPARENT TO ME THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR ASKING AND FURTHER MORE I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME-NOR HAVE THE CAPACITY WITHIN YOU TO COMPREHEND ANYTHING THAT I HAVE TOLD YOU.OR]
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-06-2015, 04:26 AM. Reason: *removed*

Per forum rules, content of tickets are not to be posted on the forum

Thanks for understanding.

Apart from that though, if you want the mods to talk on your behalf, please post your ticket number.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-06-2015, 04:33 AM.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

If you had not deleted the post and read it the information you want now was there-but I do not want your help nor anyone else's help-this forum is suppose to be for players to post what they believe is important for other people who like to play this game-but because of R2's idiotic rules-I cant. So save the smiley faces for someone who needs it-cause at this point in time I do not need your imput on this.
      Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post

Apart from that though, if you want the mods to talk on your behalf, please post your ticket number.

Comment

Ok. If you change your mind you know where to find us.
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Ok. If you change your mind you know where to find us.
          IF I change my mind? what kind of response is that? Give me a break I thought at least you would try to comprehend this. This was or is a bug in this game-and all I got from YOUR team of tech's was the royal run around-asking me for information that is unattainable or nor recorded by myself-its like asking a 5 year old exactly what time were you born? Give me a break Esme-I thought you were on our side-all I am getting from you is exactly what I got from support-a big fat NADA.

And just what is the reasoning for this forum rule? I really would like to know, then maybe I can be a tad bit more understanding.

I do not want the mods to talk on my behalf-I am well over the age of 21 I do not need ANYONE especially a moderator to speak on my behalf-I am very capable of doing that my own damn self. You are not dealing with a person that has difficulty in telling what has happen to him. So don't tread on me anymore I know who I am I say what I mean and mean what I say-get it? got it? GOOD.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-06-2015, 06:28 AM. Reason: merge triple post

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink
            IF I change my mind? what kind of response is that?
            That is a response to:
            Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
            I do not want your help nor anyone else's help
            I cannot help people who do not want to be helped. That's why, if you change your mind on not wanting to be helped, the mod team is here for you. Simple.
            Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
            And just what is the reasoning for this forum rule? I really would like to know, then maybe I can be a tad bit more understanding.
            Like the rule states:
            8. Information from Tickets are private and can contain information sensitive to a player's account and as such are not to be posted on the forums.

Comment

whats happening Loyalty? still whining about the game? i tought u quit lol honestly i dont wanna be rude but your a drama queen you almost destroyed my guild back on 382 when i made you g.m for 2 days then you ended up alone and quit wonder why.... say hi to integ for me

Comment

Working...
              X