PLEASE restart EU servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE restart EU servers

For the love of all that is holy or unholy or w/e lag is like swimming in custard. How long has it been since last restart?

Assuming you're talking about lag, what have you done from your end to prevent/minimize it?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Changed browsers (4 installed for maximum efficiency while babysitting), cleared cache etc, replaced network switch and cables just in case, tried with 2nd pc (almost fresh re-install, its the woman's pc), and refreshed dns are things i've done within last few days just to try and fix problems.
      Lag problem started early this week, and since I started on mass pc-sorting campaign because of these issues I also updated lan drivers and mobo bios jsut cuz i noticed newer ones were out. I hardlinked flash & browser cache to ramdisk (SSD user) some time ago, removed this just in case too, no luck. Asked in guild and other members have said they had epic gargantuan mega lag starting "recently". Armor Games Server 2 Europe.

Comment

Armor :/ If you had been R2 I would've suggested our very spiffy mini client, but alas. I am unaware of any issues going on (as in servers down etc) on armor atm. I'll tell the GMs there are issues, but as always, showing them a ticket number helps a lot...
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Ah the mini-client, one day it will be Armor compatible Optimism
          I'll chuck a ticket in. Ty for your replies.

Comment

Originally posted by scaminatrix View Post
            Ah the mini-client, one day it will be Armor compatible Optimism
            I'll chuck a ticket in. Ty for your replies.
            I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! ^_^

Comment

Thanks #284470 in case its needed

Comment

lol mini client will prob never be made compatible to any of the wartune clients except r2 only

Comment

they probably only know how to Spell R and 2 and because they cannot spell they censored outer wartune providers. (This is a joke). I hope one day it would be cross provider compatible.

DarkMeph
                  Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                  X